Love is in the Air!
#AFreeUnion Courtesy Union Bank and BellaNaija Weddings!
It’s the season of love, and Union Bank is making dreams come true! Together with BellaNaija Weddings, they’re poised to deliver the union of a lifetime with an all-expenses paid wedding for one deserving couple, and a dreamy marriage proposal for another special couple … because doesn’t everyone deserve the freedom to live their dreams?
Here’s how to participate-
Submit a 60-second video (or short write-up) telling us your love story and why you and bae deserve this gift. Share on your social media feed with the hashtags #afreeunion #thewedding.
Tag bae, along with @unionbankng and @bellanaijaweddings.
For a chance to score an all-expenses paid, out-of-this-world proposal, log on to www.bellanaijaweddings.com/afreeunion and submit a write-up telling us how much you love bae and why you deserve this spectacular gift.
The most romantic and convincing entries will be selected by a panel of judges. Hurry, entries close at 6pm on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The winning couple will be unveiled on February 13th and the Free Union will take place on Valentine’s Day!!
If you don’t have a Union Bank account, you can still submit an entry. However, you must open an account before the selection process is finalised. Just download the UnionMobile App from the Google Play or App Store and open an account on your phone.
For more updates on #AFreeUnion, follow Union Bank on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Yemisi Owonubi Media Contact
Terms and conditions apply
Cover Of The Week
- Canon launches EOS M50 Mark II as social content creation continues to soar February 25, 2021
- Hennessy becomes the NBA’s first global spirits partner February 25, 2021
- DHL Global Forwarding Partners with Longhorn Vaccines & Diagnostics to Assure Safety and Efficacy of Lab Testing in Africa and Asia February 25, 2021
- Time for a digital scale-up in Africa to unlock the continent’s untapped creative economies, panelists say February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Government of Pakistan and International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed Annual Financing Plan amounting to US$ 1.1 Billion February 24, 2021
- First doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine have been delivered to Ghana through COVAX February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Raubenheimer pleased with Bok Women’s progress February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
Politics3 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro6 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports6 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi