Popular National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)’s boss, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, was spotted at the Osun state government house yesterday following Saturday’s gubernatorial election in the state which was later declared inconclusive.
MC Oluomo joined other supporters to celebrate at the Osun state government house yesterday when supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) thought that their candidate, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, emerged the winner in the just concluded gubernatorial election.
The jubilation started when the decisive Osogbo result was announced and went in favour of the APC. Governor Rauf Aregbesola-backed Gboyega Oyetola, was declared winner of the Osogbo constituency. APC pulled a total of 23,379 votes while PDP had 14,499.
The result announcement sparked jubilation among the staff and others who gathered at the government house to sing songs of victory.
In a trending video posted online, MC Oluomo also issued a warning to Saraki that they are coming for his state as he said that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will snatch Kwara from him.
Watch Video HERE.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Mocks Edo PDP
The Last Dance of Akinlade/APM Legal Gambit: Time Will Tell
HOW TO STOP FUTURE OTA TOLL GATE DISASTERS – GOV ABIODUN
Delta Muslim Community Visits Labour Minister, Festus Kayamo At Home
Adeshewa Bedspreads and Duvet rolls out Christmas Promo
Cover Of The Week
- Young people take over offices of UNICEF and Uganda Human Rights Commission as they celebrate World Children’s Day November 18, 2019
- The European Union (EU) Ambassador visits Seychelles for the second time in one month: A second visit focused on Maritime Security and Climate Change November 18, 2019
- UNAMID Joint Special Representative to hold press conference in Khartoum November 18, 2019
- Children’s rights progress in the Middle East and North Africa despite lasting inequality and conflict November 18, 2019
- $1 Million Awarded to African Entrepreneurs in Grand Finale of the Jack Ma Foundation Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative November 17, 2019
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
Business7 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today