Inumidun Taiwo, a five-year-old fashion blogger has taken the fashion industry by storm with her giant strides within a short period of time.
No doubt, she was born to do this as she was introduced into the industry at the age of 2 as a model.
Arguably the youngest to ever delve into the industry yet the smartest and most graceful when it comes to sealing jaw dropping deals. In August 2021, she signed three ambassadorial deal with Corinthia Villa Hotel and Suites Ltd as their first ambassador, days later she signed a deal with kishi; a skin and hair brand, and the Vegas Gold Store to the amazement of many.
Born on 13th of July, 2016 into the family of Mr and Mrs Taiwo, Inumidun has been built to be a Chief Executive Officer, Model, Motivational speaker and a Nigerian/ American actress.
Inumidun Taiwo is the first child of her family but not the only talented one. Her sister, Pemisire is also a model and dancer who is doing excellently well despite the fact that she’s at a tender age.
Currently, Inumidun Taiwo is a student of Abraham Lincoln America Academy (ALAA) and under a modeling agency; Kids Are Talented Modeling.
Follow Inumidun Taiwo via her page below
Cover Of The Week
- Nearly 1 in 2 South African households is subscribed to SVOD September 21, 2021
- Recent political and community leaders retreat in Greater Pibor tackles issue of child marriages September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Consortium on Newborn Screening in Africa (CONSA) Launch Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease In Liberia September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery (LBNM) Launch Digital Online Licensing Examinations System September 20, 2021
- Equatorial Guinea Secretary of State of Planning Will Lead a Strong Finance Delegation to African Energy Week in Cape Town September 20, 2021
- Prime Minister of Uganda Meets Ambassador of Qatar September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (20 September 2021) September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: New COVID-19 Infections on a Downward Trend September 20, 2021
- The Visit of the Indonesian Consul General to Cape Town at The Cape Town Port for Life Skills Activities September 20, 2021
- Djibouti Signs its First Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria