Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their second child since their marriage nearly three years ago.
The couple are “overjoyed,” a spokesperson for the family said Sunday. Harry and Meghan’s first child, a son named Archie, who will turn 2 in May, is seventh in line to the throne. Their charitable foundation, Archewell, is named after their son.
Meghan revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage in July, writing about the loss in a New York Times opinion article in November. “Losing a child means carrying an almost unbearable grief, experienced by many but talked about by few,” she wrote.
After Archie was born in 2019, Harry spoke to reporters at a news conference, smiling happily, outside the couple’s former home, Frogmore Cottage.
“It’s been the most amazing experience I can ever possibly imagine,” Harry said. “How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension, and we’re both absolutely thrilled.”
He has spoken emotionally about fatherhood, telling front-line workers last year during an Easter video callthat he has spent his coronavirus isolation savoring time with Archie.
“There’s a hell of a lot of positives that are happening at the same time and being able to have family time — so much family time — that you almost think, ‘Do I feel guilty for having so much family time?'” Harry said. “You’ve got to celebrate those moments where you are just on the floor rolling around in hysterics.”
Cover Of The Week
- Time for a digital scale-up in Africa to unlock the continent’s untapped creative economies, panelists say February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Government of Pakistan and International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed Annual Financing Plan amounting to US$ 1.1 Billion February 24, 2021
- First doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine have been delivered to Ghana through COVAX February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Raubenheimer pleased with Bok Women’s progress February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
Politics3 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro6 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports6 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi