By Ifeoma Ikem
The Anti-kidnapping operatives unit of the Lagos state police command apprehend two brothers with a fresh human head.
It was gathered that the brothers were arrested on 26th June 2020 at about 8.30 am by the police team while on a routine patrol between Ajah/Epe expressway in possession of the fresh human head which they concealed in a sack.
The two brothers, Ayodeji Obadimeji, aged 18, and Saheed Obadimeji, 19 is a resident of Tunde Balogun Street, Shapati, Ibeju-Lekki .
They have confessed that Sodiq Abefe,a native doctor contracted them to provide him with human head at the cost of two hundred thousand Naira (N200, 000).
“Acording to the suspects,when the native promised to paid us the large sum of money at this period of hardship, we planned on how to get a victim”.
So we saw a little boy around our area and ask him to buy a bottle of soft drinks for us and when he brought the drinks we lured him inside uncompleted building held him down and cut of his head with a knife.
The victim has been identified by his parents as Joseph Makinde, male, aged 10 years.
The remaining part of the body has been recovered from an uncompleted building located at Shapati and effort is being made to arrest the native doctor Sodiq Abefe who allegedly contracted the duo to commit the heinous crime.
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police has directed that the case be handed over to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation And Intelligence Department (SCIID) for further investigation.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (12 July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Electric Power Industry Needs Urgent Transformation, Huawei's New ICT Empowers Smart Grids July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: 571 new cases of COVID-19 Nigeria July 13, 2020
- Centurion hires new Business Development Manager to lead its European expansion July 13, 2020
- African Energy Chamber Salutes the Bank of Central African States (BEAC)’s Authorization to Open Foreign Currency-labelled Escrow Accounts July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (54) reporting COVID-19 cases (578,734) deaths (12,996), and recoveries (287,563) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education4 weeks ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries