The Nigerian media monitoring and measurement industry have P+ Measurement Services to thank for putting the Industry on the map once again. The innovative agency brought home the highly converted “Best Media Monitoring and Measurement Agency” award at the 13th Nigerian Media Nite-out awards (NMNA) held in Lagos State, Nigeria.
P+ upstaged four other media monitoring agencies to clinch the prestigious award; the first of its kind the media monitoring agencies in Nigeria have ever won.
The award which was done transparently and anonymously through a voting system before the winner was selected, received a loud ovation from the Marketing and Communications Industry. The event brought together governors, prominent personalities, media experts and publishers who witnessed the historic award.
P+ Media Monitoring and Measurement agency is Nigeria’s leading PR measurement agency dedicated to a 24/7 monitoring schedule that instantly delivers media highlights as it happens. It is an independent PR measurement and evaluation consultancy that helps PR professionals understand and demonstrate the impact of PR activities.
Speaking of the win, the agency’s Chief Operating Officer Olufunke M. said “winning the best media monitoring and measurement agency at the Nigerian Media Nite-out award is an endorsement of the bold, effective and innovative work we do at P+ measurement services.
P+ stands out and our portfolio is a testament to the strategies we implement on a daily basis. We are glad to be recognised as the first media monitoring and measurement agency in Nigeria to win this award. We will continue to stand out, innovate and deliver quality metrics within and outside Africa”, she said.
Cover Of The Week
- Mozambique President Named Africa Oil & Power’s “Person of the Year” for 2020 September 30, 2020
- African Guarantee Fund Appoints Jules Ngankam as Group Chief Executive Officer September 30, 2020
- Orange Campus Africa, Orange’s New African E-Learning Platform September 30, 2020
- HUAWEI now offers safe and contactless digital payment options with the launch of Mondia Pay on HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) in the MEA Region September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (55) reporting COVID-19 cases (1,472,433) deaths (35,954), and recoveries (1,217,457) September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (29th September 2020) September 30, 2020
- Towards the establishment of a National Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) system in Burkina Faso September 30, 2020
- World Health Organization (WHO) to Investigate Allegations of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 29, 2020
- African Island States Launch Joint Medicines Procurement Initiative September 29, 2020
- A Whole New Finals: NBA Restart by the Numbers September 29, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro1 month ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports4 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital