The Nigerian media monitoring and measurement industry have P+ Measurement Services to thank for putting the Industry on the map once again. The innovative agency brought home the highly converted “Best Media Monitoring and Measurement Agency” award at the 13th Nigerian Media Nite-out awards (NMNA) held in Lagos State, Nigeria.
P+ upstaged four other media monitoring agencies to clinch the prestigious award; the first of its kind the media monitoring agencies in Nigeria have ever won.
The award which was done transparently and anonymously through a voting system before the winner was selected, received a loud ovation from the Marketing and Communications Industry. The event brought together governors, prominent personalities, media experts and publishers who witnessed the historic award.
P+ Media Monitoring and Measurement agency is Nigeria’s leading PR measurement agency dedicated to a 24/7 monitoring schedule that instantly delivers media highlights as it happens. It is an independent PR measurement and evaluation consultancy that helps PR professionals understand and demonstrate the impact of PR activities.
Speaking of the win, the agency’s Chief Operating Officer Olufunke M. said “winning the best media monitoring and measurement agency at the Nigerian Media Nite-out award is an endorsement of the bold, effective and innovative work we do at P+ measurement services.
P+ stands out and our portfolio is a testament to the strategies we implement on a daily basis. We are glad to be recognised as the first media monitoring and measurement agency in Nigeria to win this award. We will continue to stand out, innovate and deliver quality metrics within and outside Africa”, she said.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: Statement of the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention on the Potential Clinical Trial of a Tuberculosis Vaccine Protective Against COVID-19 in Africa April 9, 2020
- Facebook launches Tools to keep faith-based communities connected during COVID-19 April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 Daily Update: 9 April 2020 April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 update (9 April 2020) April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: President Ramaphosa to visit the National COVID-19 Information Response Centre April 9, 2020
- Euronews and Africanews CEO Michael Peters is joining the #SafeHandsChallenge with the World Health Organization (WHO) April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Somalia - Preparedness and response plan COVID-19 - April 2020 April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Mozambique: World Health Organization - 17 cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Mozambique April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Somalia braces for COVID-19 pandemic April 9, 2020
- Merck foundation together with First Lady of Mozambique announce ‘Stay at Home’ Media Recognition Awards April 9, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
Fashion/Lifestyle4 months ago
Face Of Universe Nigeria Beauty pageant maiden edition Registration kicks off January 20th
news4 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor