The Nigerian media monitoring and measurement industry have P+ Measurement Services to thank for putting the Industry on the map once again. The innovative agency brought home the highly converted “Best Media Monitoring and Measurement Agency” award at the 13th Nigerian Media Nite-out awards (NMNA) held in Lagos State, Nigeria.
P+ upstaged four other media monitoring agencies to clinch the prestigious award; the first of its kind the media monitoring agencies in Nigeria have ever won.
The award which was done transparently and anonymously through a voting system before the winner was selected, received a loud ovation from the Marketing and Communications Industry. The event brought together governors, prominent personalities, media experts and publishers who witnessed the historic award.
P+ Media Monitoring and Measurement agency is Nigeria’s leading PR measurement agency dedicated to a 24/7 monitoring schedule that instantly delivers media highlights as it happens. It is an independent PR measurement and evaluation consultancy that helps PR professionals understand and demonstrate the impact of PR activities.
Speaking of the win, the agency’s Chief Operating Officer Olufunke M. said “winning the best media monitoring and measurement agency at the Nigerian Media Nite-out award is an endorsement of the bold, effective and innovative work we do at P+ measurement services.
P+ stands out and our portfolio is a testament to the strategies we implement on a daily basis. We are glad to be recognised as the first media monitoring and measurement agency in Nigeria to win this award. We will continue to stand out, innovate and deliver quality metrics within and outside Africa”, she said.
Cover Of The Week
- His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed receives Ethiopian PM February 17, 2020
- Empowering Health Workers on Child Growth Assessment February 17, 2020
- In a meeting with Egyptian Foreign Minister, Edgars Rinkēvičs discusses Latvian-Egyptian cooperation and developments in Libya February 17, 2020
- Africa Energy Forum 2020 to address Sustainable Development Goal on Energy (SDG7) and Impact of Energy Investment February 17, 2020
- UNMISS urges parties to form transitional government February 17, 2020
- SA Rugby to host U18 Elite Player Development camp February 17, 2020
- Turn your life into a gallery with Canon’s SELPHY SQUARE QX10 February 17, 2020
- Connect, share and store images and movies seamlessly with image.canon February 17, 2020
- U.S. Embassy graduates English Language Program in Tanga and Unguja February 17, 2020
- 2020 Anzisha Prize Applications launch with 10th Year Celebrations February 17, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship