OGUN CREATING MORE INDUSTRIAL CLUSTERS FOR INVESTORS, SAYS GOV. ABIODUN
Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, says his administration is creating different industrial clusters across the state to provide a conducive environment for more investors to berth in the state.
Prince Abiodun, who stated this when he received the management of Mikano International Limited, on a courtesy visit to his office in Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, expressed satisfaction that the state would soon be open for the industrial revolution.
He stated that aside from the Agbara industrial cluster, others would be sited along the Epe-Ijebu-Ode axis, Magboro, and the Interchange axis.
He said, “We are creating different industrial clusters around the state. Before we had the Agbara industrial clusters and now we have the new interchange. We have identified different other clusters, we have what we call Ijebu Cluster, which will be along the Epe-Ijebu-Ode road. Remo Cluster somewhere around the agro airport that is coming up. We have the Magboro Cluster which is around MFM.”
The Governor noted that his administration embarked on massive road infrastructure and had also created an Energy and Electricity Board to identify locations where gas pipelines could be extended to.
He pointed out that with good roads and the availability of gas, the state would be open for the industrial revolution.
Abiodun said, “This administration is investors-friendly. Our vision is very specific and targeted towards bringing investors and creating an enabling environment for investors in the state.
“We are ready for business, whatever you think this administration can do for you, be rest assured that we will do it for you, we look forward to partnering with you, be rest assured about that. Anything that we can do to make the state more conducive for people like yourself, be rest assured that we will do that.”
While calling on the company to apply for land, the Governor said his administration has put in place the Ogun State Investment Promotion Agency and the Business Environment Council to make siting of business hitch-free.
In his remarks, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mikano International Limited, Mofid Karameh, acknowledged the State’s deliberate attempt at making the business environment conducive for investors.
He called on the state government to help the company in its efforts at expanding into the food, beverages, syringes, and disposable facemask, and automobiles.
Mr. Karameh later presented cartons of disposable facemask made by Mikano and a patrol van assembled in the state to the Governor.
Cover Of The Week
- African trade finance sees $5 bn in portfolio outflows in Q1 2020 due to Covid-19, but opportunities exist - report April 22, 2021
- Egypt's largest solar plant, Kom Ombo, receives US$ 114 million financing package April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Gambia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
Politics5 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion4 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Politics6 months ago
Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass?