The Ogun State Government has set up a committee to review the contracts and projects embarked upon by the immediate past government in the twilight of its administration.
In a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Tokunbo Talabi, the committee is to be chaired by Engr. Adekunle Mokuolu (NSE President) while the Director, Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Sunday Adeyemi will serve as the Secretary.
The committee is expected to carry out the assignment in line with the following terms of reference:
- To identify all outstanding significant construction/projects in the State.
- To ascertain whether or not there was budgetary provision for the projects in the Budget Estimates for the year under review.
- To ascertain the process of award of contracts in line with the established procedures and necessary regulations.
- To determine the level of execution and quality of output of the projects.
- To assess the disbursement pattern in line with the established process and procedure.
- To recommend any viable pathways for the completion of project, or in alternative, determine other actions including, but not limited to reversal or cancellation of the contract that best align with the intent of the State Government.
- To advise Government appropriately on such other matters considered necessary by the Committee on these projects.
Other Committee members include;
i. Oshiberu Remi (Civil/Structural)
ii. Dunni Opayemi (Architect)
iii. Ade Akinsanya (Civil Engineer)
iv. Jamiu Akande Omoniyi (Special Adviser, Housing)
v. Fari Bayo (Quantity Surveyor)
vi. Dipeolu Kayode (Quantity Surveyor)
vii. John Obafemi (Quantity Surveyor)
viii. Mr. A.A Oyefeso (Legal Counsel)
ix. Akinlabi Oluyomi (Archiect)
Secretary to the State Government
Progress photographs for palliative works along Itoikin-Ibefun-Ijebu Ode Road, Ogun State
4 police officers arrested over extrajudicial killing in Lagos
ALOGBA STEPS IN AS LAGOS’ 17TH CHIEF JUDGE, PLEDGES ‘SMART JUDICIARY’
OGSG DISTRIBUTES RELIEF MATERIALS TO FLOOD VICTIMS
Meet Thriving gospel artiste, Psalmist Grace Oluwadiya
Cover Of The Week
- The Uganda Rugby Cranes coach today named the team that will take on Zimbabwe on 24th August in Harare August 21, 2019
- United States of America Supports Ghana’s Fisheries and Coastal Environment Development Agenda August 21, 2019
- As risks of outbreaks grow, African health ministers agree to new response strategy August 21, 2019
- Africa today heads into the last mile to be free of wild polio August 21, 2019
- New CNPC Discovery Confirms South Sudan’s Immense Oil Potential August 21, 2019
- Rugby: Zimbabwe Sables Ready To Host Cranes August 21, 2019
- American Film “The Money Stone” makes its Africa premiere at Black Star International Film Festival August 21, 2019
- New Permanent Representative of South Africa presents Credentials August 21, 2019
- African Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) to attract $103 Billion in 2019 August 21, 2019
- Ambassador of Belarus Sergei Rachkov met with the Minister of State for Military Production of Egypt August 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others