….Advises Shomide To Desist From Betrayal Game
The leading aspirant of All Progressives Congress APC in the forthcoming local government in Abeokuta South, Honorable Omolaja Ayodele Majekodunmi has replied to critics who are peddling rumor of him securing the chairmanship ticket through back door with a whopping sum of cash.
Majekodunmi, while speaking with Amebo Newspaper NG correspondent in Abeokuta said, ” I pity our leaders in Abeokuta South over the rumor peddling across the local government that they all collected bribes from some particular aspirants to make their way clear through primaries, I make bodily to say all our leaders are worthy of emulation with the integrity displayed before, and during the party primaries in our party, I hereby implore all aspirants to support my candidacy and let us run an all-inclusive government in the council.” Majekodunmi said.
He appreciated the efforts of all leaders in the party such as Dr.Femi Majekodunmi, Rt hon. Titi Oseni, hon.Afolabi Afuape, Prince Niyi Edun,Mr. Tunji Fagbenro Agbomola, Hon. Femi ilori, Hon.bukola Olopade ,Mr Bayo Adenekan, Hon. Lekan Adegun, Chief Muyideen Soremekun,Hon Mrs Abiola,Mrs Longe, Hon.Sabiru Adefolu also Chief Sunday Sowunmi, Hon Adejojo, Hon. Ademuyiwa Adeyemi, Hon. Hakeem Odejimi and others towards making peace reign through their permutation and selection of successful candidates capable for the job.
Meanwhile, he urges the transition chairman of Abeokuta South Local Government, Ayodeji Shomide to desist from the betrayal game, because it doesn’t last and portray the integrity of a successful human being. ” The transition chairman, Hon Ayodeji Shomide comes from my ward and he has been championing my course since inception, he even took me to some leaders who I will love to keep between us for unflinching supports, in which I see him as a very straightforward person, he was among the meeting of Abeokuta South leaders where we all declared our aspiration but instead of him to made it clear of his intention to contest the office, he rather presented me to the leaders, without knowing that he is equally warming up to return to the seat, immediately we left one of the meetings Ayodeji Shomide was said to have intended to bribe the leaders at the backdoor to get their blessings in which they all rejected and they send him away from their sitting due to the cunny attitudes” Majekodunmi added.
However, he urges Hon Kodaola Mustapha MKO, Toyosi Enilolobo, and Taiwo Kelani Kelat to desist from ‘do or die’ politics and embrace the winner if truly they love All Progressives Congress APC in Abeokuta South and at the state level.
He expressed huge disappointment in Olujimi Adekunle David known as Desmond for joining some people to work against his aspiration despite their mutual relationship.
” I want to urge MKO, Kelat, Enilolobo, and their cohort to imbibe in the spirit of sportsmanship and declare their support for my candidacy as I assure all of them a free level playing ground in the grassroots politics in Abeokuta South without leaving anyone behind in my administration.” Majekodunmi said further.
Cover Of The Week
- AFRICOM's Gen. Townsend meets African leaders at exercise African Lion June 22, 2021
- Germany supports World Food Programme's (WFP) life-saving food assistance to vulnerable families in South Sudan June 22, 2021
- Doctors Without Borders (MSF) responds to mRNA COVID vaccine technology transfer hub being set up in South Africa June 22, 2021
- AMISOM troops relocate from Marianguwaay Forward Operating Base in the Lower Shabelle region of Somalia and gives the community land back to the Federal Government of Somalia June 22, 2021
- Defeating Ebola in Guinea through better experience June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (21 June 2021) June 22, 2021
- Ireland, France, and Russia secure a place in the Tokyo 2021 Olympic games following this weekend's 2021 World Rugby Sevens Repechage June 22, 2021
- Slow progress, stubborn cycles of violence, as South Sudan turns 10 June 22, 2021
- Forex cryptocurrency: How to choose what to trade June 22, 2021
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia to the Republic of Senegal H.E Ambassador Melaku Legesse discussed with Cabo- Verde Ambassador H.E Inacio Felino Rosa de Carvalho June 22, 2021
religion6 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle2 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Rolls out Over 90 Prophetic Alerts For 2021