Participants From the 41st National Council on Establishment Visit Mount Ned Nwoko, commends and explains Economic Importance Of Facility and it’s relevance to Promoting Preservation of Cultural Heritage.
As part of events lined up by the Federal Head of Service to mark its 41st Council on establishments Participants from the said council which is currently ongoing in Asaba, the Delta State Capital today paid a visit to the Mount Ned Nwoko Resort and Tourism Center.
The team led by Mrs. Ajani Magdalene who doubles as Permanent Secretary service Policies and Strategic office from the office of the Head of Service Of the Federation, as well as the Chairman of the Ministerial session of the ongoing National council of Establishments was received by the Executive Manager Mount Ned Nwoko Resort Mrs Lauretta Ulumma who took the delegates on a tour of the facility. The Chairman of the Council Mrs Ajani expressed awe at the construction as well as the conceptualisation of the resort. Speaking with members of the press shortly after the tour she revealed “This is a beautiful resort that is environmental and cultural base and to have it tucked away in Idumuje Ugboko in Aniocha North is a beautiful one, am from Delta State and never knew about this place, it keeps and preserves our culture. It will impact not just the community but the state and the country. The construction is done using our local materials making the place cool even without AC’s, as a state we need to make sure this
Facility becomes a fund generating location with the ongoing construction of the Sports University it will keep the youths busy in a positive direction and impact sporting activities in our educational sector” Mrs Ajani further expressed her desire to see a partnership between the State and Federal Governments with the proprietor of the resort in order to enhance Private Sector Government Partnership.
Others who were in attendance described the resort as an edifice worth visiting over and over again as it helps keep people in tune with their culture and religion. Also addressing the media was Abubakar Bubar Mar’aji a member of the delegation from Kogi State who expressed satisfaction with the peaceful co-existence between the locals and other tribes resident here this he said was eminent as he witnessed a large number of tribes resident in the resort some of whom were Igala’s as he had the opportunity of talking with them and hearing their experiences living in Idumuje-Ugboko he also commended the proprietor Prince Ned Nwoko for fusing different religions and people in the setup of the resort. “We had a good understanding of receiving visitors both as Christians and as Muslims, I am particularly amazed at the wide expanse of land made available for the project. I wish to express my fears of it been developed by just one person and call for a partnership that will allow an AGR pursuit development in the country and beyond to boost the Tourist dream of the proprietor. The view from the Tower is remarkable the view is still fresh in my mind, although it reminds me of the story in both the bible and Quran about the ordeal between Moses and Pharoah of which Pharoah the Egyptian king is not portrayed in a good light am happy to know it has no relevance here”
The delegation saw Permanent Secretaries from the 36 states of the country in attendance who made a firm resolve to fight for the advancement of cultural heritage in the country at the Ministerial Session holding on the 7th of November, 2019.
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Ecobank signs up to The United Nations Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Responsible Banking November 13, 2019
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank partner to Support Development in Africa November 13, 2019
- WHO prequalifies Ebola vaccine, paving the way for its use in high-risk countries November 13, 2019
- U.S. provides Financing to Tetra4 to develop Energy Infrastructure in South Africa November 13, 2019
- Continental championship Rugby Africa Cup 2020 season starts with new spectator experience November 13, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia Rolls Out Community-Based Planning for Displacement Affected Communities in Somali Region November 12, 2019
- In the Face of Uncertainty, Residents of Aweil Remain Hopeful of Unity November 12, 2019
- Water Systems Completed in Uganda Refugee Settlements with European Union (EU), United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Support November 12, 2019
- USA Supports Ghana to Advance and Strengthen Community-level Health Service Delivery November 12, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum: Family businesses - an underestimated economic driving force November 12, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today