By Ifeoma ikem
Chief Executive director of Adedas and Company Global Service Limited, Prince Adedipe Ewenla, has been conferred with honorary doctorate degree in business management and corporate governance “Honoris Causa” by American European University, “Commonwealth Of Dominica” Africa Regional Operations in Ghana.
A reputable politician, who vied at the last election to represent Alimosho Constituency 01 in Lagos House of Assembly, the Lagos-born Prince Ewenla is also from Ilugun Asaalu Oke-Ona Iganganaojuda ruling house, Abeokuta – North Local Government area in Ogun State.
Before the conferment of doctorate on him, Ewenla is a recipient of many awards, including Fellow institute of professional managers and administrators of Nigeria, IPMAN; Senior fellow of chartered institute of public resources management and policies, CIPRMP Ghana; and Outstanding Leadership recognition and inspirat hisional leadership excellence award in West Africa.
According to Professor Bright Ononu, a European American University professor in Africa, the award was bestowed on Ewenla for unrelenting efforts in promoting the youths and supporting his community through qualitative service.
“On behalf of president of the American European University, Professor John Kersey, I want to welcome all the award recipients to this August occasion and I want to charge you to be Ambassador of your communities in continuation of your philanthropic gestures.
“You are all awarded to emancipate Africa from all kinds of diseases and challenges facing us as a continent,” he began.
While blaming Africa’s undevelopment on its leaders, he however urged fellow colleagues and others to stand up to be counted.
Other dignitaries who were also conferred with doctorate degree are Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi 111 (Alaafin of Oyo); Peter Eloka (OON); Sir Ifeanyi Odii, Dr. Daniel Offorkansi; Benjamin Chukwujama, Hassan Abubakar, DCP Lizzie Ogagua Ekpendu, amongst others
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 13 July 2020 July 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: 595 new cases of COVID-19 Nigeria July 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (12th July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: NiCaDe activities to support COVID-19 response in Nigeria July 13, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) Launches Enterprise Development for Women-Owned Ventures in Green Energy Startup Incubator – Call for Applications Announced July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update for South Africa (12 July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Induction of Rapid Response Vehicles for COVID-19 response in Kenya July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Sudan: UNMISS donates COVID-19 personal protection equipment to South Sudanese police July 13, 2020
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Global Summit builds commitment to create better world of work after COVID-19 July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 WHO Africa Update 13 July 2020 July 13, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education1 month ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries