Internationally acclaimed prophet, T.B Joshua has maintained his role as spiritual father of all Nations by refusing to be dragged as pastor to just either APC or PDP alone.
A video has surfaced of Pastor T.B. Joshua speaking briefly about the upcoming Nigeria elections, insisting that pastors should not take sides.
During Joshua’s ministration in his church last month, a lady, whom he had prophesied to regarding a marital challenge, stated that her husband was supposed to be a governorship flag bearer for Nigeria’s ruling party in the upcoming elections.
“Madam, you are bringing the issue of politics to the church,” Joshua immediately interjected. “There is nothing bad about politics but we should not allow it to infiltrate Christianity,” he continued, drawing applause from the crowd.
The cleric then publicly addressed the current political imbroglio affecting many pastors. “My members – whatever political party you belong – let it be from your heart,” he counseled. “I should not allow it to infiltrate the ministry. I pray for all of you. I love all of you. Are you PDP? Are you APC? Are you Labour? You are my people.”
He continued, “The nature of our job does not permit us to take sides; we should pray for everyone and let God be the final. After you have done the job, God will still mark it; you should allow God to mark it.”
Joshua’s statement stands in contrast to the position of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) as recent reports suggest they have chosen to endorse ruling President Goodluck Jonathan for a second term.
Ogun Election Tribunal: Abiodun Never Admitted Irregularities in His Election
FULL LIST OF COMMISSIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU
OUR PPP INITIATIVE YIELDING RESULTS, SAY GOV. ABIODUN
EFCC SEARCH: NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, SAYS AMBODE
TRANSACT WITHOUT BORDERS WITH THE FIRSTBANK VERVE GLOBAL CARD
Cover Of The Week
- France-Ghana Cooperation: Education, Higher Education and French language August 20, 2019
- Joint European Union (EU)-US Statement on Recent Electoral Violence in Montserrado County August 20, 2019
- UAE Embassy hosts roundtable meeting on tolerance in Ethiopia August 20, 2019
- Ghana Statistics visits Denmark to exchange knowhow on data collection August 20, 2019
- A pitstop on the road to climate resilience in Liberia August 20, 2019
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town August 20, 2019
- UNMISS-supported centre set to empower women in Wau August 20, 2019
- Wood-saving cookstoves are helping Zambia cut forest loss August 20, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea to build West Africa’s first Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage and regas plant August 20, 2019
- German Expertise is Behind West Africa’s First LNG Storage and Regasification Plant August 20, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others