Few weeks after The Confluence; a gathering of political intellects that dissect the next Nigerian president, the organizer of the event, Project Victory Call, AKA, PVC-Naija has rolled out plan to engage Nigerians living in Lagos in a discuss about who governs the Nigeria’s commercial nerve center for the next four years.
The non-governmental organization, NGO saddled with the objective of educating Nigerians on how well to discharge their civic and political responsibilities is putting up a one day political summit on the most suitable candidate Governor for Lagos State between the year 2019 and 2023.
In a statement made available to newsmen by the group’s Director of Publicity, Wale Abydeen, the group stated that the event is one of the series of activities aimed at sensitizing Nigerians on their electoral power and value.
Abydeen added that Dr Don Pedro Obasek (MBA, PhD) President General, Mid-West Movement is expected to deliver a speech with the theme: The Fourth Republic “Historical Review “1999 to 2019”
‘’Dr. Bolaji Akinyemi, President of PVC-Naija alongside other discussants are expected analyze the weights and options made available to Lagosians by the political parties.
The event is expected to come up in Ikeja, the capital city of Lagos on Sunday, 3rd March, 2019.
According to PVC-Naija spokesman ‘this One Day Summit on Next Governor of Lagos State’ is proudly supported by the Community Development Foundation, The Nigeria Law Foundation, The Muslim Democrats, Conference Of Apostolic Churches, Indigenous Group For Restructuring (IGR), the Nigerian Guild of Investigative Journalists, NGIJ and Investigations Media Limited publishers of SECURITY MONITOR www.securitymonitorng.com and NEWSROOM NIGERIA www.newroomnigeria.com”
He added that more information on this event and many other programs of PVC-Naija can be obtained on the group’s website www.pvcnaija.org and that enquiries can be channeled through: 09096051978/ 08035848189
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus: AVAT to partner with UNICEF in scaling up vaccine deliveries to African Union Member States August 3, 2021
- Energy Capital & Power announces historic Libya Energy & Economic Summit 2021, endorsed by the Office Of The Prime Minister August 3, 2021
- WHO to expand support in strengthening the delivery of primary health care and essential health services through Canadian grant August 3, 2021
- PAO Novatech CFO and Deputy Chairman, Mark Gyetvay, to Promote African LNG Opportunities at African Energy Week in Cape Town August 3, 2021
- Chief Scientist of FAO joins Al Sumait Prize Board of Trustees August 3, 2021
- Oloo hails Lionesses performances in Tokyo August 3, 2021
- Siemens drives digital transformation at its Virtual Smart Mining Forum August 3, 2021
- General Assembly Creates New Permanent Forum of People of African Descent August 3, 2021
- African Energy Week in Cape Town to Inject Critical Capital into Local Economy, Create Jobs, Boost COVID-19 Recovery August 3, 2021
- Coronavirus - Somalia: COVID-19 Update (02 August 2021) August 2, 2021
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle3 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
society6 months ago
Nigerian Army Major Allegedly Storm Car Dealers Shop With Troops Brutalised Civilians By Ifeoma Ikem
religion5 months ago
Behold The Popular Businessman That Supports Primate Ayodele’s Church Building