Contrary to the speculation that A Nigerian lady who accused ProphetTB Joshua of rape has gone mad, Vicky Royce as she is called denied the report before the unfortunate incident that the prophet in question was not Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue church of All Nations.
The lady was allegedly spotted roaming the street of Lagos early hour of yesterday. And sources squealed that this was as a result of linking prophet t b Joshua to the story before she made amendment.
It all started two weeks ago when a lady identified as Vicki Royce come out with her painful rape story: How she was raped as a virgin by a so-called ‘Pastor who claims to be a prophet’.
In a tweetstorm on Saturday, Vicki Royce, a singer, and performer, who was born as Victoria Kehinde Bandele 25 years ago, narrated how she was raped by the so-called man of God at a guest house in Ikotun, Lagos on November 2012.
“I was raped as a virgin and the pain felt like hell.. by a pastor who claims to be a prophet,” she wrote.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS