REDTV, the fast-paced lifestyle channel that puts Africa on the global stage is about to host the 4thedition of its annual party , ‘The Redtv Rave’ on November 30, 2019. Powered by the United Bank for Africa (UBA), this year’s rave which is themed ‘The shutdown’, is where everyone wants to be.
From the crème de la crème of entertainment to high profile business moguls, the premium entertainment Brand, REDTV, will host creatives and guests to an unforgettable night on November 30th, 2019, kicking off the ‘Dirty December’ party season.
The Executive Producer of REDTV, Bola Atta, who spoke excitedly about the rave, stated that a lot has gone into the preparation of this party, where over 5,000 guests are expected. “The REDTV rave is an expression of the fact that REDTV is more than just an entertainment platform, it is a lifestyle and an expression of our language and culture as we constantly connect with members of the creative industry who have been changing the narrative across music, film, fashion and the Arts on the African continent. It is a way to say thank you to all our fans who have followed closely, the successes of some of our shows like The Men’s Club, Boutique Hotel, Our Best Friend’s Wedding and Inspector K, amongst many others’.
The performing artists at this year’s rave include a headline of Burna Boy, Olamide and Jidenna. Also performing are rising star, Fireboy, Tems, Ajebutter22, SDC, BOJ, DRB with Dj Concequence and Dj Sparrow on ground to ensure the music flows. Registration to the rave is free and drinks and food are also complimentary as guests get a chance to mingle with some of their favourite celebrities.
REDTV is a fast paced lifestyle channel that puts Africa on the global stage. Proudly powered by the United Bank for Africa, the network is an entertainment platform with rich content that feature the very best of Africa.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Libya: Lack of COVID-19 tests when boats return risks surge in cases, warns International Rescue Committee (IRC) July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Minister of Foreign Affairs receives new Country Representative, says, ‘Nigeria is behind WHO’ July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: Denmark contributes US$1 million to cash relief for refugees in Kampala July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (10th July 2020) July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 10 July 2020, 5 pm EAT July 10, 2020
- Tribute: Prime Minister Amadou Gon Coulibaly (By Akinwumi A. Adesina, Président, African Development Bank) July 10, 2020
- Canon launches four new RF lenses – expanding the line-up’s capabilities to super-telephoto photography – plus two RF extenders July 10, 2020
- Meet the imagePROGRAF PRO-300 – a high-quality, professional A3+ photo printer with space-saving design July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Sudan: UNMISS conducts door-to-door COVID-19 awareness campaign in Warrap State July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini : Prime Minister Ambrose Mandvulo Dlamini has announced first batch of Government COVID-19 payment for laid-off workers July 10, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education4 weeks ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries