Revolutionplus Properties has joined other well-meaning Nigerians and organizations at this crucial time in the fight against COVID-19, particularly the hunger crises people ran into as they occupy the frontline in locked down battle.
The Real Estate Development Company has been in the forefront of giving back to society. The property company just embarks on “COVID-19 EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPORT” and has always complimented government’s efforts in social responsibility delivery. In line with this vision RevolutionPlus gave out food items ranging from bags of Rice, bags of Beans, Garri and Noodles to the residents and people of Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos and Elebu community, Ring road and Ido town in the ancient city of Ibadan; as part of efforts to support the on-going battle by the state government to contain the fast spreading pandemic.
The relief materials, which was donated to about six communities includes: Ise, Akodo Ise, Folu, Okun Ise, Idasho and Lepia all in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos. These communities plays host to about ten of the company’s real estate development such as; FLOURISH ROYAL GARDEN PHASE 1 AND PHASE II, ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN PHASE 1 AND PHASE II, BROOKLYN COURT PHASE 1 AND BROOKLYN COURT PHASE II , DALLAS COURT, AND HOUSTON PARK. Also, the company’s estates selling fast in Oyo state, Elebu, Ibadan: RICHMOND COURT AND GARDEN AND CALEB’S COURT at Ido town. For further Info: visit 26, Iyana Anfani by Challenge, Ibadan.
In the real sense, RevolutionPlus is a humanitarian and Real Estate firm, which has been in the vanguard of bringing Housing delivery to the most Nigerians at home and in diaspora; also, extending support to vulnerable in the society through their mobile foodstuffs as well as donation of basic amenities and cash reliefs.
Revolutionplus MD/ CEO Mr. Bamidele Onalaja offering the foods support at Ise town yesterday, Onise of Ise Town, Oba Abdulrasheed Adebowale Adegbesan eulogized the management and staffs of Revolutionplus for the bountiful food items at the time when everywhere is locked down, Kabiyesi acknowledged the company for coming to fodder the entire community and assured the food would be distributed to everyone in the community. However, Chiefs and Elders from other communities also pours encomium on the company for coming to feed them at a very crucial time of need and food deficiency.
Revolutionplus Property Development Company is prime Real Estate Company in Nigeria with over thirty-three Estates developments in more than four states in Nigeria with an International office in Dallas, Texas.
The scourge of corona virus has definitely disrupted the economy and the livelihood of every income strata of our society. The company already donated cash gifts to Lagos State and Oyo State to proffer help to the people of the states. This forms part of the company’s corporate social responsibility. The company also enlightened the community on the importance of keeping safe during this pandemic; it was indeed a kind gesture these communities would not forget in a jiffy.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Egypt: U.S. donates ventilators to support Egypt's COVID-19 response, strengthen intensive care unit (ICU) capacity August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: On International Day, UN chief spotlights indigenous peoples’ resilience in face of COVID-19 pandemic August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 9 August 2020, 6 pm EAT August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Liberia: U.S. Embassy Monrovia Update August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: Health Alert, New Lockdown Restrictions, and Commercial Flights August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: “I wish I could have some magic, I would just say let schools open right away" - Twelve-year-old Alex Abigail, Congolese refugee in Uganda August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: Update COVID-19 (8 August 2020) August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: Digital Birth Registrations August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Somalia responds swiftly to measles outbreak in Jubaland State August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: South Africa in line for first ever digital census August 9, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries