The President of the Senate, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, hereby felicitates with the family, friends and political associates of the Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, as he marks his 56th birthday on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
Lawan, on behalf of himself and the entire Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, heartily congratulates Senator Omo-Agege on the auspicious occasion and wishes him many more years of meritorious service to Nigerians at the Senate and in other capacities that the Almighty God may take him in the future.
He says the Obarisi of Urhobo Land has consistently demonstrated his family heritage of trustworthiness in service and leadership in his professional and public service career as a legal practitioner, commissioner, Secretary to the Government of Delta State and Senator.
He praises the zeal and uncompromising commitment of the Deputy Senate President to the principles of participatory democracy, justice and equity.
Lawan notes that Omo-Agege’s demonstrated courage of conviction has distinguished him as a principled political leader and a beacon of hope, especially in this epoch when Nigerians are patiently laying the building blocks of a democratic, peaceful and prosperous nation.
Lawan affirms his joint commitment with Omo-Agege and other Distinguished Senators in the ninth Assembly to attaining a nation that nurtures the potentials of Nigerians, promotes their best interests and imbues them with pride in their citizenship.
Lawan looks forward to a lasting warm and fruitful working relationship with Omo-Agege in the leadership of the Senate and the National Assembly.
He prayed that the Almighty God would grant the Deputy Senate President long life, good health and strength to continue serving the country he loves so much, and bless his family.
Special Adviser on Media to the President of the Senate
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS