The President of the Senate, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, hereby felicitates with the family, friends and political associates of the Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, as he marks his 56th birthday on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
Lawan, on behalf of himself and the entire Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, heartily congratulates Senator Omo-Agege on the auspicious occasion and wishes him many more years of meritorious service to Nigerians at the Senate and in other capacities that the Almighty God may take him in the future.
He says the Obarisi of Urhobo Land has consistently demonstrated his family heritage of trustworthiness in service and leadership in his professional and public service career as a legal practitioner, commissioner, Secretary to the Government of Delta State and Senator.
He praises the zeal and uncompromising commitment of the Deputy Senate President to the principles of participatory democracy, justice and equity.
Lawan notes that Omo-Agege’s demonstrated courage of conviction has distinguished him as a principled political leader and a beacon of hope, especially in this epoch when Nigerians are patiently laying the building blocks of a democratic, peaceful and prosperous nation.
Lawan affirms his joint commitment with Omo-Agege and other Distinguished Senators in the ninth Assembly to attaining a nation that nurtures the potentials of Nigerians, promotes their best interests and imbues them with pride in their citizenship.
Lawan looks forward to a lasting warm and fruitful working relationship with Omo-Agege in the leadership of the Senate and the National Assembly.
He prayed that the Almighty God would grant the Deputy Senate President long life, good health and strength to continue serving the country he loves so much, and bless his family.
Special Adviser on Media to the President of the Senate
Veteran Actress, Salome Eketunde In Tears
Festus Keyamo Empowers 1,700 Deltan Youths, Women In Uvwie Kingdom
Association of local government Vice Chairmen in Nigeria honours Sanwoolu, Simon Bakau, Kemi Nelson, Jimi Benson, Aregbesola, Yari Abubakar, Bako Lalung, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, others
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Cover Of The Week
- Highest ranking U.S. official on energy visits Southern Africa November 14, 2019
- On South Sudan’s failure to form a Unity Government by November 12 November 14, 2019
- Total builds on Brulpadda success to herald new era for South Africa November 14, 2019
- Diabetes is a Family Affair in Kenya November 13, 2019
- Commitment to a “Zero-Child Army” Trumps Differences During Juba Conference November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Mozambique November 13, 2019
- In Tombura, UNMISS Works With Faith Groups to Foster Peaceful Coexistence November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Lesotho November 13, 2019
- Southern Africa’s Top Entrepreneurs Announced in Johannesburg, South Africa November 13, 2019
- African Energy Chamber Takes Part in High-Level Debate on the Future of the Global Oil & Gas Industry at Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) November 13, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today