Solomade Ruling House has called on Gov Abiodun’s Intervention on Kolawole Adesina Adeyemi Imposition Of Self On Ibido Community with the help of Allied People’s Movement Chairman under the previous administration of Senaror Ibikunle Amosun.
The head of the Solomade Ruling House Snr. Apstl. Engr. Wole Afuape Dosumu Awobo wrote a petition on the illegal inclusion of Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi in the selection process and his unlawful occupation of the office of the Negbuwa of Ibido to the Hon, Commissioner of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Ogun State, Hon Afolabi Afuwape.
The Hon Commissioner for Chieftaincy Affairs referred the issue to the Remo Traditional Council through the Akarigbo/ Paramount Ruler of Remo kingdom, HIM, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, Torungbuwa II, for intervention.
The Remo Traditional Council set up a panel of enquiry on Negbuwa of Ibido Chieftaincy dispute resolution which comprises three Royal fathers Alakene of Ikenne, Odemo of Isara, Eleposo of Eposo, a lawyer, Barrister Chief, Bayo Onafuwa, Bamofin of Remoland and Mrs. Adeyinka, Local Government staff as secretary.
The committee sat for six weeks and conducted an unbiased, extensive investigation into the matter. We were reliably informed that the committee invited all heads of all the Ruling Houses to the Negbuwa of Ibido Chieftaincy and the stakeholders of the Ibido town including the nominated candidates.
The committee recommended that the Government should begin a fresh process of selection to the Negbuwa of Ibido Chieftaincy as all the former selection process was riddled with irregularities and not in strict compliance with the established gazette of 1957 and the chiefs laws of Ogun state 2006. The committee’s report was submitted to the ministry of Chieftaincy Affairs by the Akarigbo of Remo kingdom.
The head of Solomade Ruling House, Apstl. Engr. Wole Afuwape Dosumu Awobo expressed his satisfaction and gratitude for the action of the Hon Commissioner for Chieftaincy Affairs to ensure justice and uphold the principle of equity and justice of Gov. Dapo Abiodun’s administration in Ogun state.
Cover Of The Week
- African trade finance sees $5 bn in portfolio outflows in Q1 2020 due to Covid-19, but opportunities exist - report April 22, 2021
- Egypt's largest solar plant, Kom Ombo, receives US$ 114 million financing package April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Gambia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (21 April 2021) April 22, 2021
Politics5 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion4 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Politics6 months ago
Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass?