Liberian President George Weah; Nigerian Billionaire & Philanthropist Prince Ned Nwoko and other key stakeholders to deliver keynote speech at the the Africa Sports Ventures Group & UNESCO Online Pan African Sports Conference on May 24th and 25th.
In commemoration of Africa Day 2020, Nigerian Philanthropist and Sports Enthusiast, Prince Ned Nwoko and Liberian President will join other speakers in an online conference to discuss the FUTURE OF SPORTS IN AFRICA-POST COVID-19.
The event is organized by the Africa Sports Ventures Group in collaboration with UNESCO and is slated to hold on the 24th and 25th May, 1pm everyday. Recall that Prince Ned Nwoko is the Founder of the first Sports University in Africa (Stars University Idumuje-Ugboko) as such this platform shall suffice for him to share his plan and his perceived future of sports in Africa. It’s worthy to note that the Antarctica explorer Prince Ned funded soccer star project by organizing a trial for local football talents who were selected across six states of the federation discovering 150 raw talents. He also brought former super eagles coach, Samson Siasia, some European foreign coaches, fifa licenses agents, football scouts and President to Abuja Nigeria to select 40 players who will continue their career in Europe all expenses paid by Prince Ned Nwoko foundation PNNF whose cardinal agenda includes Sports Development, Health, Education, Environment, Culture and Tourism. Prince Ned’s passion for sports development is like a fire that cannot be quenched as such he just floated a football club to promote sports development in Africa.
Cover Of The Week
- Mozambique President Named Africa Oil & Power’s “Person of the Year” for 2020 September 30, 2020
- African Guarantee Fund Appoints Jules Ngankam as Group Chief Executive Officer September 30, 2020
- Orange Campus Africa, Orange’s New African E-Learning Platform September 30, 2020
- HUAWEI now offers safe and contactless digital payment options with the launch of Mondia Pay on HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) in the MEA Region September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (55) reporting COVID-19 cases (1,472,433) deaths (35,954), and recoveries (1,217,457) September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (29th September 2020) September 30, 2020
- Towards the establishment of a National Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) system in Burkina Faso September 30, 2020
- World Health Organization (WHO) to Investigate Allegations of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 29, 2020
- African Island States Launch Joint Medicines Procurement Initiative September 29, 2020
- A Whole New Finals: NBA Restart by the Numbers September 29, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro1 month ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports4 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital