Connect with us

news

BREAKING! Apostle Johnson Suleman Uncovers Gistlover’s Identify, Set to Release His Pictures, Names and Families 

Published

on

Apostle Suleman at Holy Ghost Conference: Christianity is Warfare, Not Funfair

BREAKING! Apostle Johnson Suleman Uncovers Gistlover’s Identify, Set to Release His Pictures, Names and Families

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sahara Weekly Reports That  The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleman has finally uncovered the hidden identity of popular controversial blogger, Gistlover.

 

 

 

BREAKING! Apostle Johnson Suleman Uncovers Gistlover's Identify, Set to Release His Pictures, Names and Families 

 

 

 

This is coming after the blogger accused Apostle Suleman of having an affair with multiple nollywood actresses and female celebrities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The blogger also alleged the man of God of being diabolical, claiming he is responsible for the illness of popular actress, Halima Abubakar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These allegations were punctured as mere fabrications from hell by several celebrities among whom are Shan George, Queen Nwokoye and others who came our to debunk the allegation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In his reaction, Apostle Johnson Suleman denied the allegations, slam gistlover with insults and dare him to add more names because the list is not yet complete, while making it known that he is a man on a mission that only God can stop him, and that he isn’t concerned with the allegations and keeps running his crusade.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He promised to bring the blogger he classified as blackmailer down and end his blackmailing enterprise and bring him to book

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few days after Apostle Suleman’s declaration, his statement has come true with the identity of Gistlover being uncovered and the clergy man said, he has no reason not to reveal gistlover’s identity as this would save thousands of politicians, clergymen, leaders, actors, actresses and businessmen from future blackmail by gistlover as his only source of living is blackmailing people

 

 

 

 

 

It was also confirmed that he will unveil the blogger’s name, pictures and families very soon and make it public.

 

 

 

 

Details later

news

FG Deploys 10,000 Booklets To New P/Harcourt Passport Production Centre

Published

on

Passport Production

FG Deploys 10,000 Booklets To New P/Harcourt Passport Production Centre

Passport Production

 

There is no shortage of booklets again for the production of passport in Nigeria, the Federal Government has revealed.

This was made known by the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, at the commissioning of the Enhanced Passport Production Centre in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital on Tuesday, 9 August, 2022. The newly commissioned passport centre will now be responsible for the production of passport demands from Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa States.

 

 

 

 

“We have left no stone unturned in our quest to make passports available to Nigerians. Last year alone, we provided 1.3 million passports to Nigerians. As of today, there is no booklets shortage in Nigeria.

“As at the second quarter of this year (in June), the NIS have provided 645,000 passports out of the 750,000 applications received. To address the challenge of the backlog, we have sent 11,000 booklets to Ikoyi, 11,000 to Alausa and 8,000 to FESTAC centres in Lagos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have also sent sufficient booklets to all the centres nationwide to address this challenge. There is therefore no excuse again for delay and non-issuance within a reasonable period,” Minister told the cheering public.

The Minister also urged the listening public to make sure they apply by themselves online to avoid being shortchanged by unscrupulous elements.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I will urge applicants for the Nigerian passport to apply early enough before their travel date to avoid cutting corners and falling into the hands of scammers and other opportunists. It is important also that they apply by themselves at the Nigeria Immigration Service portal and not through touts and unscrupulous officials, which often bring heartaches.

“We have provided a window of six weeks and three weeks for fresh application and renewal respectively, after biometric data capture, by which time, other things being equal, the passport will be ready for collection. This timeline is to enable NIS investigate and validate the claims of applicants and confer integrity on the passport issued. It is a reasonable provision in passport administration by global standard. There is no wait-and-get passport service anywhere in the world. The only wait-and-get passport is passport-sized photograph from Polaroid camera,” the Minister stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Minister further stated that the Passport Production Centre launched today will serve applicants from Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa States, but was quick to add that it doesn’t confer any advantage or disadvantage on any of the centres, noting that a deployment of 10,000 booklets has been deployed to serve the fours states with immediate effect. He also stated that there are currently no backlogs in any of the four states.

“The production centre we are launching today will serve Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa States for production purpose only. It doesn’t confer any advantage or disadvantage on the applicants in any of the four states. It’s simply a production centre.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have also delivered 10,000 passports to this centre. This is in addition to the fact that there are no backlogs to be cleared. In some advanced countries we often like to cite, it takes months to procure their passports. But in addition to the standardized timeline, we have also introduced tracking mechanism in the application process, to enable applicants monitor the progress of their application.

“We are also introducing data capture centres all over the country before the end of this year, to eliminate physical contacts with NIS officials. We shall continue to introduce necessary and available innovations to passport administration in order to best serve applicants in our quest for establishing citizenship integrity,” the Minister stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While speaking, Governor Nyesom Wike, who was represented by his Deputy, Dr. Ipalibo Gogo Banigo, promised to continue to support the Nigeria Immigration Service in the state, as it was the policy of his administration.

“We would continue to support the Nigeria Immigration Service, just as we provided the building now housing the production centre.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just as we provide support to all security agencies in the state and in particular, the agencies under the ministry of Interior, we would continue to prioritize the welfare of the citizens of the state,” Gov. Wike stated.

During his opening address, Acting Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service, Idris Isah Jere, revealed that the service will no longer condone any act of indiscipline by officer, noting that they must be professional in carrying out their assigned duties.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also at the event were: the General Officer Commanding, 6 Division, Nigerian Army, represented by Brig. General EC Echebuwe; Commander, 115 Special Operations Group, Group Captain AA Opaleye; Commissioner of Police, Rivers State Command, Mr. Friday, Eboka; Controller of Customs, Rivers State Command, Dappa Williams; Rivers State Director, Department of State Services, Mr. Mohammed Shittu; Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps, Umar Salisu Galadunchi; Rivers State Commander, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mark Balm; amongst other dignitaries.

Continue Reading

news

Gov. Akeredolu Confirms The Arrest of Owo Church Attackers

Published

on

Owo church attack

Gov. Akeredolu Confirms The Arrest of Owo Church Attackers

Gov. Akeredolu

 

Ondo state governor, Governor Akeredolu has confirm that the terrorists responsible for the owo attack has been arrested. He took to his twitter page to affirm what the defense minister said in the early hours of Tuesday about the arrest.

 

On his twitter page he said: “I am happy to announce that we have confirmed the arrest of the attackers of St Francis Catholic Church, Owo. The Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Lucky Irabor has also announced it. We have known for a while but we needed not to come out with it because more works are still ongoing.

 

 

 

 

 

Five of the attackers have been arrested, including the owner of the house in Owo where the attackers stayed before the June 5 attack, while the security operatives are still on the trail of some of them.

 

We did not spare a moment in trailing the terrorists since the horrendous attacks on innocent worshippers. We will continue to give the necessary supports to our security agencies towards protecting the lives and property in the State.”
Recall that on June 5, some group of terrorists attacked a church in owo leading to loss of lives.

Continue Reading

news

Air Peace announce suspension of flight To South Africa Over cost of Aviation Fuel

Published

on

Air Peace

Air Peace announce suspension of flight To South Africa Over cost of Aviation Fuel

Air Peace

Air Peace has announced the suspension of flight services to Johannesburg, South Africa, effective from 22nd August 2022.

The Airline, in a statement, cited the increasing cost of aviation fuel, worsening forex scarcity and the delay in the issuance of visas to intending passengers.

 

 

 

 

 

It also urged passengers whose flights are affected to reschedule before 22nd August, 9th October or request a refund.

Air Peace also expressed optimism that the issues which had caused the suspension would be addressed before October.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The statement read: “We hereby inform the flying public that effective from August 22, 2022, our Johannesburg flight operations will be suspended till October 8, 2022.

“This development is regretted but has become inevitable due to the delayed issuance of South African visas to travellers, worsening forex crunch and the increasing cost of aviation fuel as well as its scarcity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“However, having informed the South African High Commission in Lagos of the effects of the difficulty in getting SA visas by Nigerians, which consequence is the abysmally low passenger loads on our flights to and from Johannesburg, we believe that the situation will have improved within the next 60 days. Hence, our willingness to resume operations on the October 8, 2022.

“Passengers whose flights are affected have the option of rescheduling to fly before August 22, 2022 or from October 9, 2022. Passengers can also request a refund.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We apologise for the inconveniences caused and will keep the public updated while we hope the situation improves.”

Continue Reading

Trending