Despite the disruptions and prolonged lockdown occasioned by the global coronavirus pandemic, The Men’s Club season 3 (TMC3) series is set premiere on July 22, 2020 with a firm promise to do much more than excite its teeming and sophisticated audience with the adventures of four Nigerian men and how they navigate their mainly drama-filled tumultuous love lives.
Commenting on the TMC season 3, Bola Atta, Executive Director, REDTV and Group Director, Corporate Communication at UBA Plc, expressed delight in being able to “wear several hats” in her role at UBA, one of them being an Executive Producer for REDTV; emphasising TV production as her passion.
Shedding light on the latest season, the corporate Amazon said: “The Men’s Club is a series about 4 young men; Aminu, Tayo, Lanre and Louis, who are navigating life, winding through several relationships, breaking hearts and getting hearts broken. Now in its third season, completing filming which began pre -pandemic, was a learning process itself. Cast and crew were tested for Covid-19 and when thankfully they all tested negative, were placed in residence (of maximum 20 persons).
“Disinfecting every day; following strict protocols for sanitisation and distancing on set. It wasn’t easy, but we got it done! Here is a trailer of TMC3 which will be out on REDTV on July 22, 2020,” she said.
The Men’s Club (TMC) is a series created by REDTv. The series centres on 4 young men from different Nigerian tribes and the problems they face in their life. The men in the TMC3 are played by Aminu, Tayo, Lanre and Louis, who are navigating life, winding through several relationships, breaking hearts and getting hearts.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries