A £150,000 bespoke Range Rover has been stolen from boxing heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, in the early hours of yesterday.
Joshua has vowed to round up the thieves who stole the vehicle just days before his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight title defense against Alexander Povetkin.
The Range Rover was taken from a relative’s home in London on Thursday while the boxer was training at the English Institute of Sport (EIS) in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
A source spoke about the theft:
‘In the early hours of yesterday morning, Anthony Joshua’s personalised Range Rover was stolen from outside a relative’s house while he was away training at the Sheffield Institute of Sport. He has reported it stolen.’
‘He’s the unlikeliest of targets for car thieves as the car is completely personalised with its registration number while head rests, steering wheel, a badge and even door interiors are marked with the Anthony Joshua signature. It’s also fitted with a tracker. And who’d want to be caught stealing from the heavyweight champion of the world?
‘So he’ll be absolutely gutted as he loves that car, which is shared with family members while he’s away. The family member who had it taken from their driveway is said to be devastated.
Anthony Joshua received the high-performance Range Rover SV Autobiography Dynamic in March this year. He worked with designers and technicians to create various exclusive features, including its premium paint finish which is named after him, World Champion Graphite.
It also comes with a personalized storage unit in the boot and boxing glove pattern surrounds on the door handles.
Ogun Election Tribunal: Abiodun Never Admitted Irregularities in His Election
FULL LIST OF COMMISSIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU
OUR PPP INITIATIVE YIELDING RESULTS, SAY GOV. ABIODUN
EFCC SEARCH: NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, SAYS AMBODE
TRANSACT WITHOUT BORDERS WITH THE FIRSTBANK VERVE GLOBAL CARD
Cover Of The Week
- France-Ghana Cooperation: Education, Higher Education and French language August 20, 2019
- Joint European Union (EU)-US Statement on Recent Electoral Violence in Montserrado County August 20, 2019
- UAE Embassy hosts roundtable meeting on tolerance in Ethiopia August 20, 2019
- Ghana Statistics visits Denmark to exchange knowhow on data collection August 20, 2019
- A pitstop on the road to climate resilience in Liberia August 20, 2019
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town August 20, 2019
- UNMISS-supported centre set to empower women in Wau August 20, 2019
- Wood-saving cookstoves are helping Zambia cut forest loss August 20, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea to build West Africa’s first Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage and regas plant August 20, 2019
- German Expertise is Behind West Africa’s First LNG Storage and Regasification Plant August 20, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others