Less than two weeks ago, celebrities in all their glamour attended the premiere of Uche Jombo and Ini Edo’s Heaven On My Mind movie. Not many would predict that the movie will open to not just critical acclaims but also create box office record. Heaven On My Mind opened across cinemas on Friday, December 7 and has instantly gone on to be in the top two categories of the highest grossing movie for the weekend.
The movie continues to show in all cinemas nationwide as the stars of the movie, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Femi Adebayo, Adunni Ade, Ray Emordi and others set to storm different cinemas for Meet and Greet with their fans. Some of their entertainment colleagues are joining them as well.
Heaven on my mind follows the story of Ben Peters who believes that marriage is a business transaction and he works really hard at it, his wife is sexy, a goal getter, hardworking and intelligent woman who never denies him sex. This, however, would have been an amazing love story if he was talking about just one woman.
Heaven on my mind is pinned to open across cinemas nationwide from December 7th, 2018.
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri challenges Huspuppi, Mompha
OGUN REMAINS BEST DESTINATION FOR INVESTORS- ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Restoring cassava farming in Rwanda September 16, 2019
- Restoring Zimbabwe’s Livelihoods, Infrastructure After Cyclone Idai September 16, 2019
- Lee Kuan Yew Exchange Fellowship - Visit of Mr Paul Mashatile, Treasurer-General of the African National Congress, Republic of South Africa, 17 to 24 Sep 2019 September 16, 2019
- Merck Foundation provides their first ‘Health Media Training’ in partnership with the First Lady of Zimbabwe September 16, 2019
- U.S. Applauds Janneh Commission Report Release, Pledges to Support Recovery of “Ill-Gotten Gains” September 16, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea’s local services companies continue to attract best international partnerships September 16, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 16, 2019
- Kenya rolls out landmark malaria vaccine introduction September 16, 2019
- Energy Exec Says New Book Billions at Play, Provides Solutions for African Energy Self-Sufficiency September 16, 2019
- Mixed-use is the key to funding hotel development in Africa September 16, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS