Stavros Karelis is the Founder & Buying Director of MACHINE-A, a London-based independent concept store for men and women and Anna Trevelyan is the Co-founder and Fashion Director of MACHINE-A.
In 2009, Stavros and Anna opened MACHINE-A, with the of aim of showcasing emerging designers alongside established fashion brands. The store quickly became London’s coolest retail destination.
Between them, Stavros and Anna share an array of awards and accomplishments: Stavros is a recipient of GQ’s 35 most successful men under 38 award and Business of Fashion’s 500 shaping the fashion industry. Anna is also a recipient of the BOF 500 (Business of Fashion) award and a two-time winner of the top 3 fashion influencer by The Guardian “Club 100”.
Stavros and Anna are both passionate about supporting and developing young fashion brands and design talents through mentorship and giving retail spaces in MACHINE-A.
Date: Saturday, November 10th, 2018.
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM
Venue: Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Stavros & Anna will be at the GTBank Fashion Weekend to give insight on The Concept of Fashion Curation.
To register for their master class click here.
Cover Of The Week
- United States to Provide $30.4 Million to Support Democratic Elections in Ethiopia February 28, 2020
- Dry replaces injured Visser at HSBC Los Angeles Sevens February 28, 2020
- Guinness PRO14 pressure continues to rise for South Africa (SA) teams February 28, 2020
- Orange and SES team up on O3b mPOWER Communications System and open a New Era for Satellite Connectivity Innovation February 28, 2020
- Hackathon Workshop February 28, 2020
- U.S. provides Defender patrol boats to Djiboutian Navy February 28, 2020
- Ramping up the fight against Fall Armyworm February 28, 2020
- Assistant Minister for Foreign Affairs meets Egypt’s Assistant Foreign Minister for Human Rights and International Humanitarian and Social Affairs February 28, 2020
- Polish-Sudanese political consultations in Warsaw February 27, 2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Opens the Ethiopian Trade and Cultural Week February 27, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports7 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship