The decision of the US Supreme Court to block further coronavirus restrictions in New York State places of worship – established after a deciding vote by new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett – correlates with Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua’s viral prophecy on the American elections.
In his prophecy aired on November 1st 2020, the cleric had parabolically revealed Joe Biden would emerge victorious in the hotly contested elections, stating that he saw the “inauguration of the new President”.
Calling on Christians not to worry about the election outcome – which he said would go contrary to their expectations – Joshua explained, “The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check.”
Barrett’s deciding vote in favour of the religious groups marked one of the first consequential actions on the court of President Donald Trump’s new conservative appointee.
In contrast, in two previous cases this year before the death of liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Supreme Court, on 5-4 votes, turned away similar requests by churches in Nevada and California.
Legal analysts have conjectured Barrett’s decision is likely to the first of many which would favour ‘conservative Christian principles’, as she is expected to remain “an instrument of check” throughout Biden’s administration.
In his prophecy, Joshua had also revealed there would be “pockets of resistance” to the election result but “nothing will change” the voice of the voters.
With Trump’s legal challenges to the election facing mounting disappointment, his reluctant admission to allow the official transition process to kick off and Biden’s victory officially certified in most of the disputed states, the “pockets of resistance” show no signs of producing any change in the outcome.
VIDEO OF PROPHECY – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk
Cover Of The Week
- Senegal, Home of West African Gas Megaprojects, Hosts Major Energy Transition Event January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
- EU funding helps WFP address hunger challenges in Mozambique January 19, 2021
- Children must be protected in Sudan amid surge in violence January 19, 2021
- Hajjar: New project to be designed for enhanced dates sector production chain competitiveness and hence increased exports and jobs January 19, 2021
- Efficient cooperation between companies and external law firms January 19, 2021
- Top tier rugby action returns in February January 19, 2021
- Africa Medical Supplies Platform (AMSP) opens COVID-19 vaccines pre-orders for 55 African Union Member States January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
religion4 weeks ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies