The President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Chief Solomon Ogbonna have emphatically expressed his commitment and determinations towards improving the leadership strides of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State. The President in response to the recent attack on his person and office by mischievous persons seeking for attention and popularity emphasized that there is no point descending so low to join issues with social miscreants and those whose track records have always been on the negative side.
It will be total absurdity of highest order for the President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State to join issue with someone who was outrightly expelled from office few months after his emergence as President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State and was later Excommunicated from Ohanaeze activities by Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide due to sacrilegious and unwholesome acts. Giving such person attention will amount to nothing short of promoting an outcast to kingship.
Our focus is set high on our goals of making a visible difference in Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State where all Igbos resident in Lagos state will be happy and comfortable. We can not be deterred from our set goals, our good works and track records speak volume and we are more determined in our quest of getting to the Zenith.
Normally, such attacks are expected especially when the transformational agenda of this adminstration have no room for parasites and manipulation.
The President expresses his profound appreciation to all men of goodwill who stood by him in prayers and good advice. He is highly impressed with the support shown so far by the entire members and stakeholders who have been standing with him under sun and rain with the sole aim that WE ALL ARE THE HOPE OF NDIGBO IN LAGOS STATE. One Love!!!
In order to set the records straight on the certificate saga, we wish to it clear that the National headquarters of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide should be the best place for enquiries regarding the processes of State Chapters of Ohanaeze Ndigbo election which brought the President and his Executives into office. We have Electoral guide lines to the said Election which were met by all aspirants and the Electoral Committee cleared all candidates to stand for the elections and the records are there.
Upon investigation after the same attack was lunched on the President by the same persons who took their shameless naked dance to Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Executive Committee (NEC);. The President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Chief Solomon Ogbonna and his Executives were wholesomely given Clean Bill of Operation and declared all their allegations myopic and unfounded.
However, we make bold to state that grave consequences will always follow such gross act of illusive imaginary behaviors as portend by those agents of discords and social miscreants. At the right time, Ndigbo will take the necessary actions as any insult to the office of Ohanaeze Ndigbo President is a collective insult on Ndigbo at large. The Pull Him Down Syndrome must stop.
Chief Everest Ozonweke
Secretary General Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Kenya: CS Kagwe tours Makueni as Covid-19 rise to 8,528 Makueni July 8, 2020 July 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ghana: COVID-19 Update as of 8 July 2020 July 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (8th July 2020) July 8, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Total confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kenya is 8528 July 8, 2020
- Global leaders to address International Labour Organization (ILO) Virtual Global Summit on COVID-19 and the World of Work July 8, 2020
- Coronavirus – South Africa: Transport Committee says Taxi Industry issues understandable and resolvable July 8, 2020
- Coronavirus - Libya: Speech by Foreign Minister Heiko Maas on Libya at the UN Security Council (Video conference) July 8, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (7 July 2020) July 8, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County (8th July 2020) July 8, 2020
- Al Ain Finance selects Temenos SaaS to remotely deploy Corporate Banking Solution during Covid-19 July 8, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Prince Ned Nwoko Poses With His Wives
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
ECOWAS Youth Council Decorates Seyi Tinubu as an Ambassador…Honour Him with Nelson Mandela Leadership Award