The Ogun NURTW Hopeful Chairman Adeshina Okegbenro popularly called Eniba has stated why he deserved to be the next Ogun NURTW Chairman.
He said he has worked tirelessly to build and develop NURTW in Ogun state, and he thinks it is his time to be the next Chairman, he noted that he started as a conductor under a well known driver in Kuto garage called Orji Legacy.
Eniba who was born in Isale Ijeun area of Abeokuta south local government later proceeded as a parking attendance in Ita-Oshin garage during the military regime led by Captain Sam Ewang 23years back.
He has always been an active member since he joined the Union, he made it known that his diligence held him to become the Ex-Offiicio post at the same garage after which he proceeded to Kuto garage as member.
Comrade Adesina who was made the caretaker Chairman then, when the Union was dissolved, he later got promoted as the branch ii Chairman in Kuto garage which lasted for 2years before the change of government.
Adesina said he was later persuaded by the opposition to join their fold but he stood by the truth and that led to his dismissal. The National body of the union intervened on five good occasions in 2011 to 2019 and instructed the state body to reinstate his unconstitutional dismissed but they insisted. Only because he stands with the Progressive.
Eniba said his dismissal wasn’t a thing that affected Abeokuta garages alone, but the entire state. He stood firm and believe God’s will prevail he added.
Having done all that, he received a lot of life threatening messages from Akeem Adeosun popularly called Jango under the administration of Senator Amosun. This made him run for his life to united state of America for sometime.
Although, Ogun NURTW Chairmanship is not a child play it requires someone who knows what his people want and that can stand by the truth. Eniba sponsored all his followers and instructed them to work for His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun during the last election.
He said after going through all these, he thought he deserves to be the next Ogun NURTW chairman because of his capability and integrity.
‘’I am using this medium to tell all NURTW members across the state that i Comrade Adeshina Okegbenro (ENIBA) is contesting for the position of NURTW Chairman Ogun State Chapter and i am ready to bring transformation to the union’’
Saraki Expresses displeasure of the forfeiture of his properties to the Federal government
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin