The Ogun NURTW Hopeful Chairman Adeshina Okegbenro popularly called Eniba has stated why he deserved to be the next Ogun NURTW Chairman.
He said he has worked tirelessly to build and develop NURTW in Ogun state, and he thinks it is his time to be the next Chairman, he noted that he started as a conductor under a well known driver in Kuto garage called Orji Legacy.
Eniba who was born in Isale Ijeun area of Abeokuta south local government later proceeded as a parking attendance in Ita-Oshin garage during the military regime led by Captain Sam Ewang 23years back.
He has always been an active member since he joined the Union, he made it known that his diligence held him to become the Ex-Offiicio post at the same garage after which he proceeded to Kuto garage as member.
Comrade Adesina who was made the caretaker Chairman then, when the Union was dissolved, he later got promoted as the branch ii Chairman in Kuto garage which lasted for 2years before the change of government.
Adesina said he was later persuaded by the opposition to join their fold but he stood by the truth and that led to his dismissal. The National body of the union intervened on five good occasions in 2011 to 2019 and instructed the state body to reinstate his unconstitutional dismissed but they insisted. Only because he stands with the Progressive.
Eniba said his dismissal wasn’t a thing that affected Abeokuta garages alone, but the entire state. He stood firm and believe God’s will prevail he added.
Having done all that, he received a lot of life threatening messages from Akeem Adeosun popularly called Jango under the administration of Senator Amosun. This made him run for his life to united state of America for sometime.
Although, Ogun NURTW Chairmanship is not a child play it requires someone who knows what his people want and that can stand by the truth. Eniba sponsored all his followers and instructed them to work for His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun during the last election.
He said after going through all these, he thought he deserves to be the next Ogun NURTW chairman because of his capability and integrity.
‘’I am using this medium to tell all NURTW members across the state that i Comrade Adeshina Okegbenro (ENIBA) is contesting for the position of NURTW Chairman Ogun State Chapter and i am ready to bring transformation to the union’’
I visit my town regularly, media report suggesting otherwise is misleading – Boroffice
OGUN GOVT TO PARTNER CHINESE COMPANY IN REPOSITIONING AGRICULTURE – ABIODUN
Abuja Aglow as World Presidents, Dignitaries, Celebrities set for Africa’s Biggest Event -#theUBAMarketplace2019
Access Bank UK Balance Sheet up 36% as Polo Day Pledges N350m for Children in Education
Fasoranti’s Daughter : The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists but treacherous Yoruba slaves- Femi-Fani Kayode Blasts Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up activities in Burkina Faso in response to worsening humanitarian situation July 15, 2019
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Ministry of Higher Education, American University in Cairo (AUC) Inaugurate Centers for Career Development at Zagazig University July 15, 2019
- Voluntary National Reviews (VNR) lab reviews progress towards sustainable development goals July 15, 2019
- Fly, Stay, Earn - Marriott International And Emirates Strengthen Partnership With Relaunch Of Your World Rewards July 15, 2019
- July 17 Briefing on West Africa ― Public Health after the 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak, with U.S. CDC's Center for Global Health Director Dr. Rebecca Martin July 15, 2019
- Canon Discovery Week continues in Nairobi, with in-store discounts throughout July to further develop relationship with customers July 15, 2019
- Moving the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations July 15, 2019
- Global Premium Smartphone TECNO Wins Africa Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA)Phone of the Year 2019 July 15, 2019
- Communities urged to support survivors of sexual violence rather than blaming and shaming them (by Filip Andersson) July 15, 2019
- IOM Outraged By Somalia Terrorist Attack July 15, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others