This is the luxurious cabin of Russian president’s $500million (£380million and about N180b in Maura) IL-96-300PU aircraft.
It is a wide-bodied, long-haul airliner produced by the Voronezh Aircraft Production Association.
The IL-96-300PU planes are covered in a special coating that makes them harder to spot on the radar.
He has four identical private jets and they are all readied for departure as soon as knowledge of an international flight is public, with three acting as decoys.
No one but those closest to Putin knows which of the 4 planes he’s going to board before a planned takeoff.
After the choice is made, either one or all three of the remaining planes follow the president as back-up.
In case of an emergency, the pilot can summon 68 fighter jets from the special Russian Aerospace Forces to repel the attack.
In the clips above , Sukhoi Su-30SM Fighter Jets can be seen escorting Putin’s to a Russian Military Base.
The furniture and interior décor are finished in the neoclassical style and the planes are equipped with a spacious office and a huge conference table with a gold trim that is surrounded by cream leather seats.
The wide bodied airliners include an office, a conference room, a bedroom, a kitchen, bathrooms, lounges and a gym.
They also include an advanced communications systems that makes them act like command centers in case of an emergency.
Donald Trump’s $1billion (about N361b in Naira) presidential plane is better equipped, larger and more expensive.
US Donald Trump also speaks of the deal White House struck with Boeing for a brand new Air Force One plane
The new $3.9 billion (about N1.4trillion naira) Air Force One will be unveiled by 2021 as against the initial deadline of 2024 ,so that he too could fly in the new bird.
What do you think?
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours