Abeokuta, the ancient capital city of Ogun state like most capital cities in the country has a huge concentration of top class event centres. But recently, one of the luxury event centres of International repute, H3 Event Centre located strategically in the exclusive neighbourhood of Ogun governor’s office in Oke-Mosan axis of Abeokuta, has become the gateway city’s most beloved event centre of choice. H3 Event Centre is soaked in class and exclusivity and only few event centre come close to the year-round appeal of H3 Event Centre. At H3 Event Centre, there are state-of-the-art facilities to cater for any kind of event – ranging from wedding, political, burial and other event worthy of celebration.
H3 Event Centre has raised the bar in the event centre business in Ogun and currently flaunts the record as the event centre where highly influencial people of means hold their events. To erase any doubts about the competence and antecedent of H3 Event Centre, let us quickly take you through some of the world-class facilities that have endeared this magnificent event centre to people from all walks of life. One of the major attractions at H3 Event Centre is the magic they add to your event. For every event at this luxury event centre, there is a red carpet treatment for your guests and that long walk on the red carpet create a feeling of royalty for your event. The car park is another selling point of this event centre, guests’ cars are not only in safe company but there’s enough space to accommodate about 250 cars with additional 50 cars park underground facility. Expectedly, there is no abolutely nothing to worry about electricity or any distractions as there are brand new 100KVA, 200KVA and 350KVA generators on standby for every event to ensure a hitch-free celebration. Now the magnificent halls which can best be described as a glimpse of paradise is divided into three breathtaking halls of luxury – christened the Crystal Hall, Gussey Hall and Abibat Hall. The beloved Crystal Hall is a study in luxury and can comfortably accommodate up to 2,000 guests while Gussey Hall boasts the sitting capacity of 500 guests in what can be called a Hall of comfort. The Abibat Hall is for those classy low-key events and flaunts the sitting capacity of 300 guests. There is more to the plate at H3 Event Centre, aside the luxury halls and the architectural beauty, there is a 24-hours CCTV coverage all around the facility. And for the upwardly mobile guests, there’s a comfortable changing room to put to test all your fashion statements. The Chiavari chairs with an option of round or rectangular table on offer at H3 Event Centre is another attraction second to none in this part of the world. Since opening its doors of luxury for operations, this beloved event centre has welcomed some of Nigeria’s prominent figures and captains of industries for their events. It is a place of luxury where events are turn into magical memories.
Cover Of The Week
- Speech by H.E. Ms. Jacobsen at Arusha Technical College Graduation Ceremony January 29, 2020
- UAE has prioritised relations with African countries: His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed January 29, 2020
- Santu Mofokeng (1956–2020) January 29, 2020
- Cubans and Namibians commemorate the Birth of the Apostle January 29, 2020
- Remarks by the Spokesperson of the Chinese Embassy in Zambia on the Outbreak of Pneumonia caused by the Novel Coronavirus January 29, 2020
- Egypt: African Development Bank approves $22 million to expand leasing financing to corporates and SMEs January 29, 2020
- Blitzboks excited to restore pride January 29, 2020
- ‘Agriculture is the most important business in the world,’ African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina tells students January 29, 2020
- The NBA is hiring a Marketing Lead, Basketball Africa League (BAL) January 29, 2020
- Secretary Pompeo’s Meeting with Benin President Talon January 29, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria