A leading 2019 governorship aspirant in Ogun State, Otunba Rotimi Paseda has charged Muslims across the state to totally submit themselves to Allah and use the Holy month of Ramadan to pray for the peaceful and sustainability of democracy in the country.
Paseda added that, the Ramadan fast should not be seen as mere pillars of Islam, but a moment for spiritual cleansing, sober reflection and total submission to God.
He added that, the Holy month has mandated by Almighty Allah is to seek refuge and forgiveness, especially from the political killings, corruption, insincerity and unending looting by the political leaders which has ravaged the country.
Paseda who spoke in a press release signed by his Media Aide, Ógbèni Michael-Azeez Ogunsiji and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta prayed for peaceful co-existence among politicians in the country.
He therefore wished the Muslims Duah successful Ramadan fasting.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS