A leading 2019 governorship aspirant in Ogun State, Otunba Rotimi Paseda has charged Muslims across the state to totally submit themselves to Allah and use the Holy month of Ramadan to pray for the peaceful and sustainability of democracy in the country.
Paseda added that, the Ramadan fast should not be seen as mere pillars of Islam, but a moment for spiritual cleansing, sober reflection and total submission to God.
He added that, the Holy month has mandated by Almighty Allah is to seek refuge and forgiveness, especially from the political killings, corruption, insincerity and unending looting by the political leaders which has ravaged the country.
Paseda who spoke in a press release signed by his Media Aide, Ógbèni Michael-Azeez Ogunsiji and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta prayed for peaceful co-existence among politicians in the country.
He therefore wished the Muslims Duah successful Ramadan fasting.
Rainoil Lauds Hymnodia, Celebrates Season 1 Finalists in Grand Style
OBASEKI AND THE POLITICAL CHESS GAME IN EDO STATE
SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS MEET, SEEK SOLUTION TO SECURITY CHALLENGES
Imo leaders reject traditional ruler
“No matter how much we make my share is N8,000 since I joined the gang”-suspect Confesses
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends Revolution Day greetings to Egypt July 23, 2019
- 30 Chadian Journalists Trained This Month, Topping 600 Trainees in West and Central Africa Since 2018 July 23, 2019
- Joint Statement: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General António Vitorino and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi Welcome Consensus on Need for Action on Libya, Mediterranean July 23, 2019
- Amnesty International to hold its highest decision-making meeting in Johannesburg July 23, 2019
- FORBES WOMAN AFRICA Announces First Regional Forum in Rwanda July 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation launches first ‘Merck Foundation Health Media Training’ and Media and Fashion Awards in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi to break infertility stigma in the country July 23, 2019
- First Reception Centre for Victims of Trafficking Opens in Niger July 23, 2019
- UN peacekeeping in Mali boosted with addition of 250 UK troops July 23, 2019
- IOM Launches Quality Control Centre in Nairobi July 23, 2019
- Boko Haram conflict causing misery to millions 10 years on July 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others