Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
SANWO-OLU’S CABINET ENDS RETREATS, PLEDGES COMMITMENT TO GREATER LAGOS VISION
ABIODUN PARLEYS WITH CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS TUESDAY
PROF. BANJI AKINTOYE: THE NEW LEADER OF YORUBA NATION
Prof Banji Akintoye to address Media on Leadership Issue in Yoruba Land
TRAVEL GIANT PHEMNICK VISITS ORPHANAGE … CELEBRATES ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN NIGERIA
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS