Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
ZENITH BANK/NFF U-13, U-15 FUTURE EAGLES TOURNAMENT: SOUTH-WEST AND SOUTH-SOUTH EMERGE CHAMPIONS
Group Demands Stop for Acceptance Fees for Tertiary Institution
‘That business, e no go spoil for your hand’! At Union Bank, There’s a Loan for Everyone.
Why i deserve to be NURTW Chairman in Ogun state – Adeshina Okegbenro ‘Eniba’ reveals
WINNERS EMERGE IN THE ZENITH BANK SPONSORED 2019MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFICATION
Cover Of The Week
- Cameroon workshop advances women’s role in peacebuilding June 19, 2019
- FAO’s seed fair links farmers to certified quality seed in northeastern Nigeria June 19, 2019
- Highest number of people displaced since World War II - Ethiopia tops list June 19, 2019
- Nigeria’s bankers unite in support of Nigeria’s most vulnerable in a visit to Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camps in Maiduguri June 19, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Guinea launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Abubaker and Fataou June 19, 2019
- Zimbabwe Rugby Union implored to action Board resolutions June 18, 2019
- Innovators from Africa recognised at Commonwealth 70th anniversary June 18, 2019
- Comment on the treatment and death in custody of former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi June 18, 2019
- Northern healthcare firms target new opportunities in Africa June 18, 2019
- Rugby - Elgon Cup: Uganda Rugby Union unveil the full teams June 18, 2019
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business1 month ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move