Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
AMOSUN OBAS: WE’LL MAKE OUR DECISION PUBLIC SOON- ABIODUN
India Support orphanage Named After TB Joshua In South Sudan
Seyi & Layal Tinubu’s Noella Foundation Partners Food Clique Support to Feed Students on World Food Day
FIRST BANK: TOWARDS REVIVING NIGERIA’S TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Tony Kabaka threatens to kill himself if Gov Obaseki demolishes his Ugbor Hotel…video
Cover Of The Week
- Didier Reynders confirms Belgium’s commitment to the Children and Armed Conflict agenda October 18, 2019
- A Hispanic American at U.S. Embassy Malabo October 18, 2019
- Contest: Aweil Students Test Their Spelling Abilities on Key Words in Country’s Peace Agreement October 18, 2019
- Wang Yi and South African International Relations and Cooperation Minister Naledi Pandor hold talks October 18, 2019
- The Ceremony of Handing Over of Agricultural Equipment within the Framework of the Japanese Programme « Support to Underpriviledged Gambian Farmers » to the Gambia October 18, 2019
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Annual Meetings in Washington: European Investment Bank (EIB) mobilises substantial resources in Tunisia October 18, 2019
- World Food Prize and World Hunger Fighters Foundation Launch Fellowship for Young African Agribusiness Innovators October 18, 2019
- Kenya Takes Vital Step Against Cervical Cancer and Introduces Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine into Routine Immunization October 18, 2019
- Chinese Ambassador Zhao Yanbo attended the Groundbreaking Ceremony of China-aid Kazungula Primary School October 18, 2019
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on Nov 6th October 18, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin