Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
Why Ambrose Alli University Honored Prince Ned Nwoko
Musician are so much united those days,… Ebenezer Obey
UBA on a winning streak; Gets double recognition as best CSR Company in support of Education
UBA’s REDTV shuts down Lagos as over 25,000 Youths Attend Its Annual Rave
MR BIGG’S WINS “RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR” AWARD
Cover Of The Week
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
- Roux hails successful Georgian tour for unbeaten SA U19s December 6, 2019
- SA Rugby Sevens Academy off to fast start in Dubai December 6, 2019
- Blitzboks out of the blocks in Dubai December 6, 2019
- Meeting with the management of the Zanzibar Police December 5, 2019
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Secretary-General Meets Libyan Official December 5, 2019
- Finland increases its support for the African Development Fund December 5, 2019
- Visit of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guineans Abroad of Guinea to India December 5, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .