Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries