The Inauguration Of The National Executives Committee And Public Lecture Of The Tinubu Media Team (TMT 2023) Took Place At New Amana Hotel & Suites, Wuse zone 5 Abuja, Wednesday 4th December 2019.
The Event Which Was Well Attended By High Profile Personalities Across The Six Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria Including Delegates From The 36 TMT State Chapters.
The Programme Started With A Red Carpet Section/Host Of Guests Giving The Attendees The Privileged To Socialise, Interacts And Take Group And Personal Pictures.
The Main Event Started With Introduction Of Guests By The National Director, Media & Publicity Of The Group (TMT 2023) Hon (Alhaji) Adewale Adeogun Who Also Doubled As The Master Of Ceremony (MC) For The Event.
Opening Prayers Were Offered By Prince Oghenekaro Benson (Delta State Coordinator of TMT) In A Christian Way, While Hon Muhammed Bawa Ibrahim (Niger State Assistant State Coordinator of TMT) Gave The Way In The Muslim Way.
The MC Introduced Guests To The High Table From The Chairman Of The day , Hon Abdulahi Umar Farouk (3 Times Former Member House Of Representative),Professor Joseph Alkali (Guest Speaker) ,Dr Ahmed Saleh (Guest Lecturer) , Hon Bala Farouk (Special Guest of Honour & Former Member Of The House Of Reps), Hon Ole Romanus Uzoigwe (Father Of The Day), Hon Princess Folashade Oba (Mother Of The Day & The Current Vice Chairman of Ikorodu Local Government, Lagos State), Professor Yahya Sanni, TMT Coordinator United States (UK), TMT National Coordinator (Hon Mohammed Bello Doka),TMT National Secretary, Mr Omoegbu Ozoigbena.
The Keynote Address Was Delivered By The Chairman Of The Occasion Who Ordered That Participants Be Given An Opportunity To Introduce Themselves To The House Which They All Did In Style.
The MC Made Assured That The Program Of Events Was Outlined In The Events Pamphlet Was Strictly Adhered To While Leaders From Each Geopolitical Zone Spoke Their Mind On Their Readiness & Reasons Why Dr Bola Ahmed Tinubu Should Be Nigeria’s Next President Come 2023.
Awards Of Recognition For Good Works & Contributions To The Success Of The Group (TMT 2023) Were Given To Deserving Men/Women Of The Group.
Recipients Of The Award Includes The Chairman Of The Day, The Father Of The Day, The Mother Of The Day, The National Director Of Media & Publicity For TMT 2023, USA Chapter Coordinator Of TMT 2023 & A Host Of Others.
Vote Of Thanks/Closing Remarks Was Given By Hon Ejike Okeke (Enugu State TMT 2023 Coordinator).
The Closing Prayers Was Solemnly Offered In A Christian Manner By Hon Akinyemi Adebayo (Secretary,OgunState Chapter Of TMT 2023).
The Events Was Brought To A Close With Guests, Participants,Delegates ETC Retiring To The Dining Table For Menu Menu Menu.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries