A Mother Knows is a short film by GTBank created to raise awareness about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Nigeria. The film tells the story of a young boy growing up with autism and the impact of the condition on his family as they raise him.
According to the WHO, 1 in 160 children live with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) worldwide. In Nigeria, however, the condition is hardly diagnosed, rarely understood and children with ASD often suffer neglect and stigmatization. To address these challenges, GTBank launched the Orange Ribbon Initiative to support children and adults living with Autism and other developmental disorders.
The film, A Mother Knows, is part of the Bank’s effort in addressing the neglect and stigmatization of children living with Autism face, daily.
Speak up against the stigmatisation of people living with Autism and other developmental disorders.
Visit www.gtbank.com/autism to learn more about Autism
Ogun Election Tribunal: Abiodun Never Admitted Irregularities in His Election
FULL LIST OF COMMISSIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU
OUR PPP INITIATIVE YIELDING RESULTS, SAY GOV. ABIODUN
EFCC SEARCH: NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, SAYS AMBODE
TRANSACT WITHOUT BORDERS WITH THE FIRSTBANK VERVE GLOBAL CARD
Cover Of The Week
- France-Ghana Cooperation: Education, Higher Education and French language August 20, 2019
- Joint European Union (EU)-US Statement on Recent Electoral Violence in Montserrado County August 20, 2019
- UAE Embassy hosts roundtable meeting on tolerance in Ethiopia August 20, 2019
- Ghana Statistics visits Denmark to exchange knowhow on data collection August 20, 2019
- A pitstop on the road to climate resilience in Liberia August 20, 2019
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town August 20, 2019
- UNMISS-supported centre set to empower women in Wau August 20, 2019
- Wood-saving cookstoves are helping Zambia cut forest loss August 20, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea to build West Africa’s first Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage and regas plant August 20, 2019
- German Expertise is Behind West Africa’s First LNG Storage and Regasification Plant August 20, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others