By Ifeoma Ikem
Since assuming office as the Chairman of mile 12 market,Alhaji Shehu Usman Jibril,has practically demonstrated a good leadership that his government will take the Mile 12 market to international standard setting a record under his administration.
Without doubt, his long years as Arewa youth president down to the secretary to chairman justify the intelligence and experience he exudes which has translated to governance .
Shehu as chairman of the market in the last six months paved the path on creating a better enabling environment for the market .
He said that his administration had much to do towards making mile 12 the destination of investors and true home of peace and development.
The chairman has also promised to redouble his commitments towards reducing crime and increase public safety in the market.
“in the past, customers complain of stolen goods but as I assumed office,the difference is clear. I have every data base of everybody in the market to enable me have the record of the activities”.
He further stated that sanity will return to the market and they will bide by rules and regulations of the state government on its policies .
The state governor,Mr.Babajide Sanwo -olu have also visited the market and promised that he will key into the project to make the market of international standard .
According to him, mile 12 market needs massive support to drive investor into the state,the market have good potential that can boost Nigeria economy .
“Every thing about the market have been restructure ,you can see the major issue of traffic were traders block the entrance of the market, selling on the road is over,we make sure the market is orderly”.he added.
Cover Of The Week
- Mozambique President Named Africa Oil & Power’s “Person of the Year” for 2020 September 30, 2020
- African Guarantee Fund Appoints Jules Ngankam as Group Chief Executive Officer September 30, 2020
- Orange Campus Africa, Orange’s New African E-Learning Platform September 30, 2020
- HUAWEI now offers safe and contactless digital payment options with the launch of Mondia Pay on HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) in the MEA Region September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (55) reporting COVID-19 cases (1,472,433) deaths (35,954), and recoveries (1,217,457) September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (29th September 2020) September 30, 2020
- Towards the establishment of a National Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) system in Burkina Faso September 30, 2020
- World Health Organization (WHO) to Investigate Allegations of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 29, 2020
- African Island States Launch Joint Medicines Procurement Initiative September 29, 2020
- A Whole New Finals: NBA Restart by the Numbers September 29, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro1 month ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports4 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital