By Ifeoma Ikem
Since assuming office as the Chairman of mile 12 market,Alhaji Shehu Usman Jibril,has practically demonstrated a good leadership that his government will take the Mile 12 market to international standard setting a record under his administration.
Without doubt, his long years as Arewa youth president down to the secretary to chairman justify the intelligence and experience he exudes which has translated to governance .
Shehu as chairman of the market in the last six months paved the path on creating a better enabling environment for the market .
He said that his administration had much to do towards making mile 12 the destination of investors and true home of peace and development.
The chairman has also promised to redouble his commitments towards reducing crime and increase public safety in the market.
“in the past, customers complain of stolen goods but as I assumed office,the difference is clear. I have every data base of everybody in the market to enable me have the record of the activities”.
He further stated that sanity will return to the market and they will bide by rules and regulations of the state government on its policies .
The state governor,Mr.Babajide Sanwo -olu have also visited the market and promised that he will key into the project to make the market of international standard .
According to him, mile 12 market needs massive support to drive investor into the state,the market have good potential that can boost Nigeria economy .
“Every thing about the market have been restructure ,you can see the major issue of traffic were traders block the entrance of the market, selling on the road is over,we make sure the market is orderly”.he added.
Cover Of The Week
- His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed receives Ethiopian PM February 17, 2020
- Empowering Health Workers on Child Growth Assessment February 17, 2020
- In a meeting with Egyptian Foreign Minister, Edgars Rinkēvičs discusses Latvian-Egyptian cooperation and developments in Libya February 17, 2020
- Africa Energy Forum 2020 to address Sustainable Development Goal on Energy (SDG7) and Impact of Energy Investment February 17, 2020
- UNMISS urges parties to form transitional government February 17, 2020
- SA Rugby to host U18 Elite Player Development camp February 17, 2020
- Turn your life into a gallery with Canon’s SELPHY SQUARE QX10 February 17, 2020
- Connect, share and store images and movies seamlessly with image.canon February 17, 2020
- U.S. Embassy graduates English Language Program in Tanga and Unguja February 17, 2020
- 2020 Anzisha Prize Applications launch with 10th Year Celebrations February 17, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship