All is now set for the 2018 edition of the much talked about prestigious award ceremony in Africa, Classic Africa Merit Awards (CAMA), slated to hold today Sunday, 25th November 2018, at the popular Airport Hotel, Awolowo Road, Balogun Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos, by 2PM.
The highly innovating annual event, established in 2011 by Digital Solutions, the publisher of Classic Magazine, under the leadership of Dave Agwazim, is set up to honour the important personalities, companies, institutions, governance, business, entertainment and others, who put in their efforts in driving the Nigerian economy to zenith; this is due to their significant contributions to the sustanance and growth of Africa’s business environment.
The 7th edition of the award, will play host to several important personalities in the Nigerian society including the Keynote Speaker, Mr Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi,
Chairman Redbrick Real Estate Limited,
Who will be doing justice to the 2018 theme, “Restructuring; Roadmap to Political Stability and Economic Prosperity in Nigeria”.
The Chairman of the occasion is Dr Iyke Kanu, Managing Director/CEO of Etoks Communications.
Other expected special guests to grace the occasion includes Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Executive governor of Abia State, Bishop Tom Samson, Bishop Anene Nwachukwu, Hon. Mudashiru Obasa, Speaker Lagos State House of Assembly,Commissioner for Women Affairs, Lagos, Hon Lola Akande, Commissioner for Transportation, Hon. Ladi Lawanson, Senator Duro Samuel Faseyi, Hon. Omobolanle Akiyemi-Obe, among others.
Renowned entertainers, Koffi Idowu and Iyabo Ojo are the official MCs to officiate the event like no others.
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today