All is now set for the 2018 edition of the much talked about prestigious award ceremony in Africa, Classic Africa Merit Awards (CAMA), slated to hold today Sunday, 25th November 2018, at the popular Airport Hotel, Awolowo Road, Balogun Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos, by 2PM.
The highly innovating annual event, established in 2011 by Digital Solutions, the publisher of Classic Magazine, under the leadership of Dave Agwazim, is set up to honour the important personalities, companies, institutions, governance, business, entertainment and others, who put in their efforts in driving the Nigerian economy to zenith; this is due to their significant contributions to the sustanance and growth of Africa’s business environment.
The 7th edition of the award, will play host to several important personalities in the Nigerian society including the Keynote Speaker, Mr Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi,
Chairman Redbrick Real Estate Limited,
Who will be doing justice to the 2018 theme, “Restructuring; Roadmap to Political Stability and Economic Prosperity in Nigeria”.
The Chairman of the occasion is Dr Iyke Kanu, Managing Director/CEO of Etoks Communications.
Other expected special guests to grace the occasion includes Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Executive governor of Abia State, Bishop Tom Samson, Bishop Anene Nwachukwu, Hon. Mudashiru Obasa, Speaker Lagos State House of Assembly,Commissioner for Women Affairs, Lagos, Hon Lola Akande, Commissioner for Transportation, Hon. Ladi Lawanson, Senator Duro Samuel Faseyi, Hon. Omobolanle Akiyemi-Obe, among others.
Renowned entertainers, Koffi Idowu and Iyabo Ojo are the official MCs to officiate the event like no others.
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS