Nigerian singer, Flavour and Sandra Okagbue his wife, have welcomed their third child in the United States.
Flavour who welcomed his third child with Sandra Okagbue few days ago in a Dallas,Texas hospital, already has a four year old daughter with the beauty queen and another daughter with ex-beauty queen ,Anna Banner.
This is coming after former beauty queen, Anna Banner, disclosed that she can never be jealous of Flavour’s other baby mama, Sandra Okagbue, because she wants her daughter to have a happy life.
Banner, who made the disclosure while speaking with Punch, also declared that she was still in love with the singer, though he was yet to marry her. She predicated her claim on the fact that the singer was her first love, has a beautiful soul and is the father of her daughter.
“I couldn’t have purposely got pregnant because I wanted to hook a star. I was already a star too. I wasn’t looking for fame; I was even running away from fame. But I got pregnant for somebody I really loved.
“It wasn’t planned. It was my mistake but I wouldn’t call my child a mistake. I was careless. But I thank God it happened with a man who I loved and who didn’t turn his back on me.
“When you love someone, it is hard to fall out. You cannot fall in love today and fall out of love tomorrow. Love is strong. Before you tell somebody you love him, you have to be sure.
“Flavour was the first man I fell in love with. I still love him as the beautiful soul he has and as the father of my child. I don’t know what the future holds but we are just taking things one step at a time.
“Some people have got it twisted. It wasn’t because of the video that I had a child for him. We didn’t start dating because of the video either. It just happened and it happened” she said.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: Blood Donation at the nearest Blood Banks while taking precautions during COVID-19 April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus – Africa: COVID-19 cases top 10000 in Africa April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus – Uganda: Update on the COVID-19 outbreak in Uganda (7 April 2020) April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: Update on COVID-19 Coronavirus - 7 April 2020 April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 Surveillance Update - 7 April 2020 5:00 p.m April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Life in quarantine after detecting Nigeria’s first COVID-19 case April 7, 2020
- Former Director of State Oil Assets and Entrepreneur Appointed to Lead African Energy Industry Lobby in the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (“CEMAC”) Region April 7, 2020
- Coronavius: Sudan - UN: COVID-19 response in Sudan requires coordination so lifesaving aid can continue April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus: Africa CDC Dashboard brings timely and factual updates on COVID-19 April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva on Nigeria April 7, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
Fashion/Lifestyle4 months ago
Face Of Universe Nigeria Beauty pageant maiden edition Registration kicks off January 20th
news4 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor