About Africent Group CEO, Juwon Lawal’s Business Innovation
In an era of increasing youth apathy and economy downturn, Juwon Lawal, is a case study for youth aspiring to be great.
The Kogi State, Nigerian born has no doubt carved a niche as a big player in almost every business sector with his ingenious venture in oil and gas, organic and non-organic food products, marine logistics and services, E-commerce, entertainment, feed mill, and information technology and services.
Juwon, an unassuming socialite in his mid-30s, sits atop Africent Group, Oillets Services, S8 Contractors, and Cropyfy Incorporated, a wide range of businesses that spans Africa and overseas.
With a master’s degree in management and business administration from Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, Edo State, and having been experienced in the production of palm kernel oil business and oil extraction while in school, the young graduate burning with a passion for success, proved his mettle in 2007 when he successfully launched his first business innovation, ABD Fuels, a bunkering firm that marketed and supplied marine fuels to ships in port and at sea along West Africa coast, which has now transformed to S8 Contractors.
Success, they say, comes with resilience and taking a few more steps each day. Juwon Lawal’s entrepreneurial drive was evident by his attendance at various local and international business meetings like the 2018 and 2019 editions of the International Petroleum Week International Petroleum (IP) Week, a key event in the oil and gas industry where senior executives from all over the world gather in London for a three-day conference and round-table trade discourse.
The Africent Group boss was also at the 2018 edition of The Africa Forum, an international, landmark event aiming to promote greater economic integration through increased investment flows into Africa, alongside African leaders and business experts and entrepreneurs which include the president of Egypt who was the host, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi; Alhaji Samad Rabiu of BUA Group; Mr. Akinwunmi Adesina, president of Africa Development Bank, and a lot of others.
For Juwon, who made his first million at 23 consulting for corporations, Nigerian youths must be encouraged to be focused and committed, as his core value is dedication, noting that he is more dedicated to his business as he always strives to work ahead of others.
I visit my town regularly, media report suggesting otherwise is misleading – Boroffice
OGUN GOVT TO PARTNER CHINESE COMPANY IN REPOSITIONING AGRICULTURE – ABIODUN
Abuja Aglow as World Presidents, Dignitaries, Celebrities set for Africa’s Biggest Event -#theUBAMarketplace2019
Access Bank UK Balance Sheet up 36% as Polo Day Pledges N350m for Children in Education
Fasoranti’s Daughter : The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists but treacherous Yoruba slaves- Femi-Fani Kayode Blasts Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up activities in Burkina Faso in response to worsening humanitarian situation July 15, 2019
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Ministry of Higher Education, American University in Cairo (AUC) Inaugurate Centers for Career Development at Zagazig University July 15, 2019
- Voluntary National Reviews (VNR) lab reviews progress towards sustainable development goals July 15, 2019
- Fly, Stay, Earn - Marriott International And Emirates Strengthen Partnership With Relaunch Of Your World Rewards July 15, 2019
- July 17 Briefing on West Africa ― Public Health after the 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak, with U.S. CDC's Center for Global Health Director Dr. Rebecca Martin July 15, 2019
- Canon Discovery Week continues in Nairobi, with in-store discounts throughout July to further develop relationship with customers July 15, 2019
- Moving the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations July 15, 2019
- Global Premium Smartphone TECNO Wins Africa Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA)Phone of the Year 2019 July 15, 2019
- Communities urged to support survivors of sexual violence rather than blaming and shaming them (by Filip Andersson) July 15, 2019
- IOM Outraged By Somalia Terrorist Attack July 15, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others