The Eid- el-Kabir festival — more commonly known as Sallah in Nigeria – is all about dedication. This has prompted rising Lagos Supermarket, Addas Mall to come up with the perfect way for shoppers to display their devotion to their families during the approaching holidays.
The leading retail franchise located in the heart of Ikeja, the Lagos capital, is set to reward loyal customers and the general shopping populace with an exciting promo that started 31st Of July and will run till the evening of Wednesday, August 13. The promotion is strategically timed to coincide with the Muslim festival of sacrifice which takes place in Nigeria from Sunday, August 11 to Wednesday, August 13.
The popular one stop shop for everything from electronics to clothing is offering up to 4%discount on selected items on groceries , 5% on household and apparels and 15% discount on Lily and Taylor . Including amazing discount on electronics throughout the Sallah period through its aptly captioned Sallah Promo. All customers who take advantage of the chance to shop more for less can expect to have a sizeable chunk of their purchase costs written off at the counter.
The company explained that the initiative is to encourage a culture of giving among Nigerians. It wants everyone to take advantage of the limited-time offer to enrich the holiday experience for their kids, significant others, friends and relatives. Everything from shoes, jewellery and customised and ready-to-wear Ankara for those who want to look their best, to wine and food for the gastronomically inclined, is up for grabs at slashed prices.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS