Afrik Diary, organizers of African Model exhibition and the African Fashion and Arts Exhibition, is set to put together the biggest creativity show in the city of Lagos tagged Lagos Expo with the theme: home of creativity.
The LagosExpo 2019, scheduled to hold on the 23rd and 24th November at Landmark Event centre, will showcase African beauty, culture and creativity globally by focusing of four areas which include: FASHION, ARTS, FOOD AND DRINKS.
An estimated100 exhibitors and 10,000 visitors are expected to storm the two days expo, that is billed to be one of the largest gathering of people from the creative industry across Africa like Ghana, Senegal, Togo and Cameroon.
The project director James Adeniyi believes the Lagos Expo2019 will give opportunity for brands and businesses to showcase their products and work to a ready audience.
Adeniyi also says the expo will provide direct customer feedback, develop product knowledge and the chance to network with key industry players, brand influencers and guests all at a spot giving everyone the chance to buy, sell and network to build net worth.
He admitted that one of the hardest things in business is customer reach and selling, hence the Lagos Expo is an opportunity to provide a platform to reach distributors and sell to customers all at a spot while using the chance to build customer data.
It was also noted that exhibitors have a chance to vie for any of the four awards within the period of the Lagos Expo, which include the best fashion designer award, best artist award, best food company award and best drink company award.
Guests at the venue will choose the winners during the second day of the exhibition through a transparently designed selection and winning process, he added.
Exhibitors, who are the focus business owners, have an option of choosing the premium stand, the standard or the start up brand arena exhibition stand. Each exhibition category is carefully planned to meet the need of the exhibition package or offering.
The Afrik Diary team also stated that they are working on brand ambassadors, stating that these will be communicated to the public through their Lagos Expo social media platforms: facebook and Instagram mainly and urged the general public to connect through the Lagos Expo handles.
Ogun to Demolish Houses That Habour Kidnappers, Sets Up Trust Fund
Fashion Your Way To Fame With Scissor Reality Show
LAGOS FIRST LADY RAISES HOPE OF IMPROVED ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE
Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
ZENITH BANK APPOINTS HENRY OROH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND DR. AL-MUJTABA ABUBAKAR INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others