Lagos State Government workers pay tribute to Ambode on prompt payment of salaries on the 21st day of last month.
In an unprecedented gesture in line with the electoral promise of Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode the salaries of the Civil servants in Lagos state has been paid on the 21st day of the June. This gesture was commended by many of the Civil servants in the state amongst which are Mrs Anjola Folasade of the Ministry of Finance and Mrs Bose Fash of the ministry of Education. Others like Alhaji Tijani and Mr Bamidele Badmus were full of appreciation to the new governor of the state for not only keeping his campaign promises but in addition have now separated the Leave bonuses from the monthly salary and reverted to the old order. They expressed their confidence that this portends better days for the Civil servants under the new administration just as the morning shows the day. They were further elated that while other states are struggling with paying areas of salaries owed workers the Lagos state workers are having this good treat from their amiable governor.
The government secretariat, Alausa was agog with the shout of “Ambo ti de O, I don get alert O” from Civil servants who were all in joyful mood. They were full of praise for the new administration of Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode and promised their unflinching support towards the realization of his lofty vision for Lagos State.
Cover Of The Week
- Immediate action needed as millions face hunger in Southern Africa, warns the Red Cross December 12, 2019
- India condemns terrorist attack in Niger December 12, 2019
- Aswan Forum 2019: UNDP’s experts discuss interlinkages between sustaining peace and development in Africa December 12, 2019
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and International Organization for Migration (IOM): Over 5,000 Somali Refugees Voluntarily Returned Home from Yemen Since 2017 December 12, 2019
- CORRECTION - African Development Fund (ADF)-15 replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 12, 2019
- 25th United Nations Climate Change conference (COP 25): ‘Africa’s future depends on solidarity’ Leaders and development partners rally around climate change goals December 12, 2019
- African Development Bank and African Union to roll-out a continent-wide electricity market Masterplan December 12, 2019
- Powell keeps the faith as Blitzboks gear up for Cape Town December 12, 2019
- Malware variety grows by 13.7% in 2019 due to web skimmers December 12, 2019
- Give Them a Gift That Will Make Them Smarter This Christmas! December 12, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .