The APC Lagos east senatorial local government chairmen have thrown their weight behind Chief Kaoli Olusanya, who is the Vice chairman of Lagos east senatorial district, for his candidacy in the coming bye-election regarding who replaces Late Senator Bayo Osinowo in the House of representatives.
This resolution was made in a meeting attended by the chairmen of the local governments that include Somolu, Kosofe, Ikorodu, Ibeju-Lekki and Epe.
According to the chairmen, Asipa Kaoli Olusanya is a worthy replacement of the highly coveted seat because it takes experience, skills, a progressive mind to be there.
They also made it known that apart from the success of Kaoli in the private and public sector, He has been a great loyalist of the APC and one of the reasons Lagos APC is united especially in the Lagos east district.
Furthermore, they appealed to all party leaders in Lagos east to rally round Ashipa Kaoli Olusanya because his antecedents in second to none in the district.
Chief Kaoli Olusanya is a known ally of the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, He spent the whole 8 years of Tinubu’s leadership as Lagos state governor as a commissioner in the cabinet, with great results to show at the end of the tenure. He was civil service commissioner for five years.
He was in the ministry of Agriculture for eight years, after school which he returned to his love of developing, teaching and investing in lives.
Before he became a commissioner, He had established a school that later turned to ‘goldmine’ of great minds in Ikorodu, Kith and Kin international college, where He is the chief learning officer. Chief Kaoli Olusanya has singlehandedly managed the institution for years and has been able to raise it up to international standards.
As someone who became A.PC. Lagos vice-chairman of the Lagos east senatorial district at a time when there were grievances in the party due to the mode of election in Lagos state in 2019, He was able to restore unity among all aspirants with his wealth of experience.
The techniques He employed in restoring unity was recorded to be the reason behind a smooth mega rally in Ikorodu during the campaign of Governor Babajide Sanwoolu as Lagos state governor.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
- Victor Campenaerts headlines NTT Pro Cycling Czech Tour lineup August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries