It was a time of joyous celebration for Southern Sudanese on Tuesday, April 30 and Wednesday, May 1, 2019, as Nigerian born famous cleric and senior pastor at Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, hosts the latest edition of the ministry’s ‘Open Heavens’ in Juba, the capital city of the Republic of South Sudan.
In addition to his regular preaching of the Word and restoring lives through healing and touching lives personally, Apostle Suleman used the opportunity of the two-day Apostolic campaign to speak directly to the conscience of the mass participants at the Nyankuron Cultural Centre, venue of the crusade.
The experience indeed was an emotional one, as many were touched to understand that Southern Sudan must remain a peaceful nation, and recognize the challenges of the past and take positive steps to repent, recover, and rebuild not only their nation but also their personal lives. The eager Southern Sudanese defied all to ensure that they heard from God through the Nigerian cleric and also get solution and spiritual assurance that will keep them and their country through the challenges of the time.
The crusade, as usual, recorded ground-breaking testimonies, as diverse ailments including terminal diseases that lasted for a long time in the lives of many, bowed to the commands of prayer by Suleman.
Understanding the impact of oneness, Apostle Suleman, illustrating with the Scriptures, enjoined the congregants to stay committed to the Christian unity and inter-religious cooperation which is the backbone of peace the country enjoys. “We pray for peace in this nation,” the cleric beseeches, as the crowd chorused a thunderous ‘amen’!
The Southern Sudan programme was a mind blowing experience, a raw power that manifested positively in every aspect based on personal testimonies given by the participants.
THE IPOB SHOW OF SHAME: A DARK CLOUD ON SOUTHEASTERN SKIES
IBD Foundation Awards Scholarships To Indigent Students
Ogun Election Tribunal: Abiodun Never Admitted Irregularities in His Election
FULL LIST OF COMMISSIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU
OUR PPP INITIATIVE YIELDING RESULTS, SAY GOV. ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Inaugural AGCO Agriculture Foundation Award presented for innovative solution to rural community unemployment in South Africa August 21, 2019
- Prominent business leaders join Dubai Chamber’s Global Business Forum (GBF) Mentorship Programme August 21, 2019
- Between extortion and the sanctity of Petroleum contracts in Nigeria, DRC and Senegal (By NJ Ayuk, CEO of Centurion Law Group) August 21, 2019
- Normalisation committee appointed for Egyptian Football Association (EFA) August 21, 2019
- Ethiopian authorities arrest journalist Mesganaw Getachew after he films outside court August 21, 2019
- Ambassador of Belarus Sergei Rachkov met with Egyptian businessmen August 21, 2019
- Press Release Regarding the Terrorist Attack in Burkina Faso August 21, 2019
- France-Ghana Cooperation: Education, Higher Education and French language August 20, 2019
- Joint European Union (EU)-US Statement on Recent Electoral Violence in Montserrado County August 20, 2019
- UNMISS force commander visits Gbudue area to assess security situation (by Phillip Mbugo) August 20, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others