The attention of the leadership of the RCCG has been drawn to reports of the death of one Mr. Michael Arowosaiye said to have committed suicide in Abuja on Tuesday May 14, 2019.
The report which has been trending on the social media and has also featured in the newspapers, said the man decided to take his own life after going into depression.
While the RCCG leadership sympathises with the family of the deceased, it has become necessary to clarify the mis-information and absolute falsehood in the report.
The said Mr. Michael Arowosaiye was not a minister in the RCCG. He was a singer and a keyboardist in one of our Youth Parishes in Abuja until 2017 when he left for another ministry in 2017.
His movement to another ministry notwithstanding, Michael, through his elder brother who is presently one of the coordinators of the RCCG Youth Choir, continued to get invitation to minister in RCCG programmes.
He had accommodation problem in 2018 and though he was no longer in the RCCG, a family in the Mission gave him the Boy’s Quarters of their house in Sunnyvale Estate in Lokogoma which was where he lived till the unfortunate suicide incident.
It is therefore untrue to refer to him as a Minister in the RCCG. It is also misleading and absolutely incorrect to create the impression that RCCG does not care for its Members and Ministers. The RCCG is in the forefront among organizations with robust welfare package in Nigeria.
Pastor Olaitan Olubiyi
Head, Media & Public Relations
Abel Olasunkanmi Ayen: A HONOR WELL DESERVED
Ogun: NO ETHNIC AGENDA PLEASE
“How The God of T.B. Joshua Saved me from Fatal Accident’- Engr. Akinbola Fatiregun
2019 HAJJ: 550 OGUN PILGRIMS ARRIVE SAUDI
Taye currency, Aroleowo,Lyta,Lanre Teriba,Femi solar, Others Set To Take Ibadan By Storm At Unscarred Concert
Cover Of The Week
- Sustainable Development Goal 8 (SDG8) plays pivotal role in efforts to achieve 2030 Agenda, says Chinganya July 19, 2019
- July 23 Briefing with Ambassador Tibor P. Nagy, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of African Affairs and Constance Hamilton Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Africa July 19, 2019
- Security Council Press Statement on Abyei July 19, 2019
- Rugby: Zambia turns focus on Kenya meet July 19, 2019
- ENGIE and Meridiam achieve financial close for two solar photovoltaic projects in Senegal July 19, 2019
- Building Shelters for Vulnerable Displaced Persons in Burkina Faso July 19, 2019
- Merck Foundation partners with the First Lady of Malawi to build healthcare capacity and break infertility stigma in the country July 19, 2019
- 2019 OFID Annual Award for Development recognizes Vida Duti’s remarkable water and sanitation work in Ghana July 19, 2019
- The OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) launches new strategy, sets sights on sustainable growth and maximum development impact July 19, 2019
- Embiid, Bosh, Brogdon, Deng And Dieng Headline Basketball Without Borders Africa 2019 In Senegal July 19, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others