The Nigerian Books of Record Research Institute, Abuja, Nigeria, will honour the senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman and induct him as a Fellow of the Nigerian Books of Record on Sunday 18th of August, 2019.
Suleman’s untiring spirit of using the pulpit to fight on the side of the oppressed, has earned him a place among eminent personalities like Pastor E.A. Adeboye, President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Pastor W.F. kumuyi, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Alhaji Aliko Dangote and more, who are on the list of the Nigerian Books of Record’s Circle of Eminence.
A statement by the director-general of the Nigerian Books of Record, Dr. David David, recognizes Apostle Suleman as one example of a true Nigerian who is doing so much to improve the international image of the country, especially by using the pulpit to contribute positively to issues of national interest.
The statement said that the Institute said it is honouring Suleman for his hard work, youth empowerment, humanitarian liberation and nation building.
The DG added that attitudinal re-orientation recognized as the best way to address the myriad of societal problems confronting the Nigerian society is the philosophy by the Nigerian Books of Record’s behind honouring selected Nigerians in which Apostle Suleman belongs who are making remarkable achievements in their chosen professional callings to break the gap between history and achievers in Nigeria and using it to spread the message of value re-orientation and social harmony.
With this honour, Apostle Suleman, who since his knowing and accepting Christ, has not relented in fighting for justice and fairness, has been listed among such individuals in Nigeria who are elevated and positively positioned as role models for future generations to emulate their virtues and accentuates the value system of the Nigerian society.
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS