The Nigerian Books of Record Research Institute, Abuja, Nigeria, will honour the senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman and induct him as a Fellow of the Nigerian Books of Record on Sunday 18th of August, 2019.
Suleman’s untiring spirit of using the pulpit to fight on the side of the oppressed, has earned him a place among eminent personalities like Pastor E.A. Adeboye, President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Pastor W.F. kumuyi, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Alhaji Aliko Dangote and more, who are on the list of the Nigerian Books of Record’s Circle of Eminence.
A statement by the director-general of the Nigerian Books of Record, Dr. David David, recognizes Apostle Suleman as one example of a true Nigerian who is doing so much to improve the international image of the country, especially by using the pulpit to contribute positively to issues of national interest.
The statement said that the Institute said it is honouring Suleman for his hard work, youth empowerment, humanitarian liberation and nation building.
The DG added that attitudinal re-orientation recognized as the best way to address the myriad of societal problems confronting the Nigerian society is the philosophy by the Nigerian Books of Record’s behind honouring selected Nigerians in which Apostle Suleman belongs who are making remarkable achievements in their chosen professional callings to break the gap between history and achievers in Nigeria and using it to spread the message of value re-orientation and social harmony.
With this honour, Apostle Suleman, who since his knowing and accepting Christ, has not relented in fighting for justice and fairness, has been listed among such individuals in Nigeria who are elevated and positively positioned as role models for future generations to emulate their virtues and accentuates the value system of the Nigerian society.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship