Apostle Suleman Takes Crusade To Benue, Hails Ortom’s People-Oriented Govt.
Servant of God and senior pastor at Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, has arrived Makurdi, Benue State capital city for a two-day apostolic conference.
The crusade tagged ‘Open Heavens’ is billed to hold between Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th July, 2019, and already the city is agog in anticipation of Suleman’s visit.
There are many reasons for Benue to rejoice over the servant of God’s prophetic call. First is, the fact that the cleric’s wife, Reverend Lizzy Suleman, hails from the state. Also, during the herders/farmers crisis of 2018 which left a number of its citizens displaced and at the mercy of government, Suleman remembered the state in his humanitarian activities by complementing the state government’s efforts with a donation of N5 million.
On arrival at the state, the cleric,his wife and the entourage paid a courtesy call on the governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom at the government house where he hailed the governor’s performance and endorsed his governance style of putting the people first, an attribute he says is ‘very rare among leaders in the world.’
“Many leaders would prefer to defend their seats and positions at the expense of their people in time of challenges, but you never bothered as you stood by your people. That path you took was capable of costing you a second term in office but you stood your ground,” the cleric declares, pointing out that if there was anytime Benue people needed to appreciate the governor, it is now, and he was proud of the governor and would continue to support him and people of the state through prayers and other forms of support.
Ogun to Demolish Houses That Habour Kidnappers, Sets Up Trust Fund
Fashion Your Way To Fame With Scissor Reality Show
LAGOS FIRST LADY RAISES HOPE OF IMPROVED ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE
Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
ZENITH BANK APPOINTS HENRY OROH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND DR. AL-MUJTABA ABUBAKAR INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others