Audi’s Electric PB Concept Sportcar Supports Centre Driving & Goes From 0 To 60 In 2s
Audi has unveiled its new PB18 e-tron concept sports car at the 2018 Monterey Car Week in California
The “PB” in its name stands for Pebble Beach while the rest of its name refers to Audi’s all-conquering R18 e-tron Le Mans prototype race cars.
When driving solo, the seat can be positioned in the center of the car. The driver’s seat can also slide over to create a traditional road car setup to make room for a passenger.
Audi Design Boss says
“We want to offer the driver an experience that is otherwise available only in a racing car like the Audi R18”
“That’s why we developed the interior around the ideal driver’s position in the center”
The 764 horsepower supercar is powered by three electric motors that provides an all-wheel drive and a zero to 62 miles per hour in a little over 2 seconds.
It’s 95-kWh solid state battery provides over 500 kilometers (310.7 miles) of driving range on a single charge.
It’s charging capability of 800 volts means the battery can be fully recharged in about 15 minutes.
The supercar can also be charged cordlessly via induction with Audi Wireless Charging (AWC) by simply parking above a charging pad .
Audi has not confirmed if this futuristic supercar will go into production anytime soon or ever.
What do you think?
Cover Of The Week
- Speech by H.E. Ms. Jacobsen at Arusha Technical College Graduation Ceremony January 29, 2020
- UAE has prioritised relations with African countries: His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed January 29, 2020
- Santu Mofokeng (1956–2020) January 29, 2020
- Cubans and Namibians commemorate the Birth of the Apostle January 29, 2020
- Remarks by the Spokesperson of the Chinese Embassy in Zambia on the Outbreak of Pneumonia caused by the Novel Coronavirus January 29, 2020
- Egypt: African Development Bank approves $22 million to expand leasing financing to corporates and SMEs January 29, 2020
- Blitzboks excited to restore pride January 29, 2020
- ‘Agriculture is the most important business in the world,’ African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina tells students January 29, 2020
- The NBA is hiring a Marketing Lead, Basketball Africa League (BAL) January 29, 2020
- Secretary Pompeo’s Meeting with Benin President Talon January 29, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria