Early February. I met Adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another and we started chatting on BBM. And early March, we started E-dating. Three weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see one on one and she suggested she will travel down to meet me in Lagos if only I can send T.fare. Adebimpe is a student of Uniport. Thus, she is fully based in Portharcourt.
I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like- the romance, fun, love-making etc. On the 14th of April, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.
The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, a new pack of CD. When she dropped at the garage, I told her to pick a bike to my house address which she did; she got to my house at around 5pm. I ushered her in, gave her softdrinks and we were chatting. When it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in Lagos and that’s where she
will be staying throughout her three days of stay and that I should visit her at her cousin’s place the following day. I was so sad but I didn’t show it. I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike. I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”
The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie, all she could do was to call me and ask after my health. That night, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. I just put my phone on silent and forcefully slept off.
As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my phone and I saw a text from Adebimpe which says “baby you know I will be leaving today, what time should I come to visit you so as to get my return Tfare”. Chaiii, na so my head spark.
Cover Of The Week
- Heirs Holdings Significantly Expands Oil and Gas Portfolio January 15, 2021
- Emergency Committee on COVID-19 advises on variants, vaccines January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- IOM Somalia supports new ‘telemedicine’ enhancement for migrants and host communities January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 14 January 2021, 6 pm EAT January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi