Early February. I met Adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another and we started chatting on BBM. And early March, we started E-dating. Three weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see one on one and she suggested she will travel down to meet me in Lagos if only I can send T.fare. Adebimpe is a student of Uniport. Thus, she is fully based in Portharcourt.
I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like- the romance, fun, love-making etc. On the 14th of April, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.
The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, a new pack of CD. When she dropped at the garage, I told her to pick a bike to my house address which she did; she got to my house at around 5pm. I ushered her in, gave her softdrinks and we were chatting. When it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in Lagos and that’s where she
will be staying throughout her three days of stay and that I should visit her at her cousin’s place the following day. I was so sad but I didn’t show it. I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike. I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”
The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie, all she could do was to call me and ask after my health. That night, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. I just put my phone on silent and forcefully slept off.
As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my phone and I saw a text from Adebimpe which says “baby you know I will be leaving today, what time should I come to visit you so as to get my return Tfare”. Chaiii, na so my head spark.
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today