Legendary Fuji singer, Sir Shina Peters who happens to be the father of wave making music video producer, Clarence Peters, has revealed that despite his fame, music took one of his precious gift away from him.
Explaining what happened; the singer stated that after attaining fame, his mother had read in a paper that his father was not his biological father and she got amazed and collapsed.
He disclosed that his mother was in coma for six months before she finally gave up the ghost.
According to him, “My mother. I lost my mother to stardom. She read about my paternity and what she read shocked her. Let me quote her and may her gentle soul rest in peace (amen). I will now give a child to two fathers? Impossible.’ After saying this, she went down, collapsed and was in coma for six months before she died. It was a huge price to pay.
“My mother had a daughter for a man before marrying my father. But this man also bears the same name with my biological father. She met my father three years after separating from the man. My father married my mother with the daughter and took care of her as his own daughter.
“However, some journalists met with this man and asked him if he was my father. He answered in the affirmative being a Yoruba man with the candid belief that if my father could accommodate and take care of his daughter like his, then he is also my father,” he told a national daily.
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today