Social Enterprise BIRTHING PURPOSE ignites the first in its “Business of Purpose” Entrepreneurship Series
Birthing Purpose, a globally positioned social enterprise has officially announced the launch of its pioneer entrepreneurship series called “The Business of Purpose”. The Business of Purpose Series is organising her pioneer meeting; an upcoming event titled “Building a Purpose Driven Enterprise” scheduled for Saturday May 25, 2019.
The event is a premiere in its purpose-igniting entrepreneurship series; serving as a platform for personal capacity development and empowerment of young entrepreneurs to create and transform their existing businesses to purpose driven (social) enterprises that are profitable and positively impact their local communities.
The Business for Purpose Series offers a rare opportunity for learning from experts, networking with SME support entities including government bodies, financial institutions, accelerators, incubators as well as acquaintance with real, after-the-event facilitating programs geared towards advancing and reinforcing required skills for successfully operating sustainable for-profit enterprises.
The event also offers an extensive and holistic experience which aims to highlight the benefits of operating a purpose driven business instead of the usual run-of-the-mill traditional enterprise. Esteemed speakers include Dr Seye Kehinde, Ade Adeyemi, Tessy Zidon Peters, Adetola Okanlawon (MBA-IT), Olawunmi Ogunde.
Tobi Odukoya, CEO of Birthing Purpose remarks:
“I truly believe that creating a social enterprise as a business model is the key to making a world standard sustainable business that can become a legacy in its own right because every single universal law in existence favours giving as the centre and driver of change, reward, growth and development. Most world changing innovations that have become multi-billion dollar products and services stemmed from wanting to solve a problem, and creating a solution that meets that specific need; that way many lives are touched by that single product or service.”
The event will cater for 150 passionate and budding entrepreneurs. It will be held in Elohim Tabernacle, 10b Ibrahim Odofin street, Idado Estate, Lekki, from 11am to 4pm. Notice for registration will be communicated to the public on social media platforms.
Birthing Purpose is multifaceted initiative created to aid people to explore and understand purpose as well attain the skill and know-how to building capacity and be empowered to prosper in the specific area and design for each life.
Cover Of The Week
- Blitzboks in troubled waters in Hamilton January 25, 2020
- Nigeria: European Union (EU), UN concerned by increasing attacks against aid workers January 24, 2020
- Hand-Made Satellite!? January 24, 2020
- Secretary-General appoints Mr. Raouf Mazou of the Republic of the Congo as Assistant High Commissioner for Operations, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees January 24, 2020
- Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector January 24, 2020
- Return to Care Campaign (RTC) January 24, 2020
- Statement on behalf of independent World Rugby Chairman Sir Bill Beaumont January 24, 2020
- Preparations underway for Africa Climate Week 2020 in Kampala January 24, 2020
- New Cooperation Agreement among East, Horn of Africa States address Overseas Worker Exploitation January 24, 2020
- Polio - Free Certification - The Africa Regional Certification Commission starts a verification exercise in South Sudan January 24, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria