Interestingly, Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has decided to lift ban on religious activities in the state. In the new directive today, Muslim services to resume on 19th June while Christian worship begins on the 21st of June, 2020.
Children below age 15 not allowed.
Religious gatherings are restricted to Fridays and Sundays only.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (12 July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Electric Power Industry Needs Urgent Transformation, Huawei's New ICT Empowers Smart Grids July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: 571 new cases of COVID-19 Nigeria July 13, 2020
- Centurion hires new Business Development Manager to lead its European expansion July 13, 2020
- African Energy Chamber Salutes the Bank of Central African States (BEAC)’s Authorization to Open Foreign Currency-labelled Escrow Accounts July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (54) reporting COVID-19 cases (578,734) deaths (12,996), and recoveries (287,563) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education4 weeks ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries